grim22

Labor Day Weekend Thread | 4 day #s - DB 19.5M, SS 12.8M, Pete 8.5M, Kubo 6.5M, SP 6M, Bad Moms 6M, War Dogs 6M, LBO 5.9M, Morgan 2.4M

10 minutes ago, NuTella Lover of Sky Beams said:

It might hit it, but I doubt WB controls Ayer's Twitter that much (or cares). He's just going off the estimates. 

280x157-KNc.jpg

That is the sight of your summer game going to shit.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, NuTella Lover of Sky Beams said:

It might hit it, but I doubt WB controls Ayer's Twitter that much (or cares). He's just going off the estimates. 

ACCEPT YOUR END NUTELLA

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, zackzack said:

Re: SS gross.

Bruce Wayne needs to swallow his own words about shutting down the Squad.

This may gross higher than BvS. 

Seems highly unlikely without a push. Probably sold more tickets though given how poor IMAX sales seemed to be

6 hours ago, Webslinger said:

Suicide Squad was already off most IMAX screens this weekend. Finding Dory and/or Star Trek Beyond got a second wind instead.

SS was only down about 50 scrs over past weekend it lost a heap last weekend(wk3) to JB, this weekend STB has lions share(over double SS)  followed by SS, SLOP, FD

@trifledid you  finally catch STB in Imax seeing its back  this weekend

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Magnificent Rth said:

SS was only down about 50 scrs over past weekend it lost a heap last weekend(wk3) to JB, this weekend STB has lions share(over double SS)  followed by SS, SLOP, FD

@trifledid you  finally catch STB in Imax seeing its back  this weekend

I'm seeing it with a friend tomorrow in Burbank.  It will be there in IMAX at least through Wednesday.  I'm looking forward to it! It was visually stunning imho.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, grim22 said:

This is probably what Fox execs are telling themselves since they are getting a new Alien movie due to Morgan

Alien:Covenant could bring in some decent business if it doesn't piss people off like Prometheus did (which still to this day I still like the film). 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Johnny Tran said:

I think WB will be pretty happy with ~ $1.5B out of the DCEU this year at the box office.

DCEU does fine either way. WB should be happy to have these two films this year after a decent but big bombs 2015. 

8 hours ago, Johnny Tran said:

I think WB will be pretty happy with ~ $1.5B out of the DCEU this year at the box office.

Yeah and 1.6B actually.

872.7 + 720-730 = 1590-1600

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1