kayumanggi

DHD Friday (02/03): 8.65 CHRONICLE | 8.30 M TWIB

There's also people like me who wanted to see both so I watched WIB last night and will be watching Chronicle tonight.I know you all are wondering about this- there were definitely people in my theater that were big Harry Potter fans showing up with family and friends to see Woman in Black. Casting Radcliffe was a GREAT idea. I really enjoyed his performance as well.

LOL, too early for that and the low budget helps. But he did open this one for sure.

haha wasn't trying to compare him to Brad Pitt or anythingOnly point was that most of the advertising played the point that Radcliffe was the star, and if it opens to 20+ I could see him given a chance to open more filmsHe was EVERYWHERE for this film! (the snl/lana del Ray publicity couldn't have hurt either) So good for them for having a successful film! Shouldn't be contested for the horror genre for a little while either!

My girlfriend and I were talking recently about how likable Radcliffe was during interviews. We're not going to see the movie, but he's definitely an ace when it comes to publicity. It definitely helps the film and the studios love stars who put the work in on the circuit. Tom Cruise, for example, has always been one of the best at it.

Does anyone know the cinemascore for Chronicle? I'm assuming it will be quite high and with the good wom and a massive Sunday drop in store, it might drop less than 40% next weekend.