kayumanggi

SNOW WHITE | 03.21.2025 | Disney

Pushing this to the first weekend of May would actually be a genius move since Mother's Day would fall on its second weekend. Hard to think of another time such a high-profile movie targeted towards females opened around that time, usually it's subpar comedies.

There is a film production company: Hidden Heart Productions Ltd. I think it's Snow White. As of July 2022, its net budget totals $143m, which includes pre-production and filming. So unless they spend another $100m on post-production, the final budget would be $200 million or less.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12085529/filing-history

• Like 2

On 9/3/2023 at 3:33 AM, Willowra said:

There is a film production company: Hidden Heart Productions Ltd. I think it's Snow White. As of July 2022, its net budget totals $143m, which includes pre-production and filming. So unless they spend another $100m on post-production, the final budget would be $200 million or less.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12085529/filing-history

neat. how did you stumble upon it? 

23 minutes ago, PlatnumRoyce said:

I meant the former (though I guess the latter is the "cost of sales" from 2022 in the annual filing). I've been thinking about wasting some time tracking down tax credit stuff. 

I was actually looking for the production budget of Loki, and then I found some other Disney-registered production companies through "advance search" by using Loki's company registered office address and the incorporation date.

Edited by Willowra
  • Like 1