kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

Writer Confirms Deadpool 3 and X-Force are Two Separate Films
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/828149-writer-confirms-deadpool-3-and-x-force-are-two-separate-films#eYy8A2xm4Rg7CppP.99

“I also think (Deadpool 2) is working in an expansive way towards X-Force, which will really be more of an ensemble. But then that will allow us to do both an X-Force movie and a Deadpool 3, which actually contracts back down… I think we’ll be able to take two paths. One is where we’re launching something bigger, but then another where we’re contracting and staying personal and small. So I think best of all worlds, really.”

• Like 4

Yeah, whatever plans Fox had for the X Men and it's spinoffs are now DOA.

Not so sure about PG 13 for Deadpool, though; all the signs all that Disney wants start releasing some R rated films;the FOx Label is now controls gives them the ability to do that while preserving the Disney brand. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

I’d like this to randomly drop into Avengers Endgame. 

the fun way to do this movie would just be to have the whole thing be him Rosencrantz and Guildenstern-ing his way thru the whole franchise. 

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2019/12/27/ryan-reynolds-deadpool-3-marvel-studios/

"Yeah we're working on it right now with the whole team," Reynolds said. "We're over at Marvel [Studios] now, which is like the big leagues all of a sudden. It's kinda crazy. So yeah, we're working on it."

On 11/15/2019 at 7:28 PM, Eric Laurence said:

Hopefully this gets one of these release dates?

Probably late 2022 or one of the 2023 release dates. I mean I can't imagine they'd release it more than 5 years since the second like in 2024 and beyond although who knows what Feige's plan is with the Fox properties. 

Also Ryan sharing that Deadpool 3 is being in development at Marvel like okay bud we already know that. How about you guys give us some actual news like the cast, director, release date etc I saw "Deadpool 3" trending and actually thought we were getting news like Taika directing since his name was also trending but nope still at square 1. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 1