kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

7 hours ago, HummingLemon496 said:

The trailer does not look as good as Deadpool 1 and 2, it's hard to explain but it just looks off 

I honestly can't figure you out. You go from thinking the movie will underperform due to Marvel Fatigue then the new trailer came out and you were excited and hyped as anybody now you are back on the negative it does not look that good thing.

7 hours ago, emoviefan said:

I honestly can't figure you out. You go from thinking the movie will underperform due to Marvel Fatigue then the new trailer came out and you were excited and hyped as anybody now you are back on the negative it does not look that good thing.

Nah the trailer is good, when I say the trailer doesn't look good I mean the cinematography and colors look weird, the trailer itself is good. 

3 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

Oh this looks so gooooood. With a relatively quiet lead up and not much competition after this has a LOT of room to just explode

Every Marvel product looks good to you, btw.

• Like 1

do we know in what way this movie is going to link back to the mcu? can't really take advantage of any goodwill this movie might create if people arent fully aware that its a mcu movie

4th wall breaks wont cut it, and I doubt its only going to be "Deadpool gets transported to the mcu in the final scene" type thing

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

do we know in what way this movie is going to link back to the mcu? can't really take advantage of any goodwill this movie might create if people arent fully aware that its a mcu movie

Did you just not watch either trailer which prominently features the TVA and footage from the MCU films in it? Or the trailer with the gigantic ant man head? Come on now, people are reaching to say that "people won't notice it's an MCU movie" when it has the words MARVEL STUDIOS above it and on every promo

Edited by SpiderByte

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Did you just not watch either trailer which prominently features the TVA and footage from the MCU films in it? Or the trailer with the gigantic ant man head? Come on now, people are reaching to say that "people won't notice it's an MCU movie"

the ant-man head is a good point, I must not have been paying enough attention, though some of the audience might just see it as a meaningless 4th wall break

If Loki really is going to be the big connection, then I cant see this doing too much for the mcu in general; doubt aspects of the loki tv show are recognizable enough for that 

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

Just now, interiorgatordecorator said:

the ant-man head is a good point, I must not have been paying enough attention, though some of the audience might just see it as a meaningless 4-th wall break

If Loki really is going to be the big connection, then I cant see this doing too much for the mcu in general; doubt aspects of the loki tv show are recognizable enough for that 

Man give me a break. They aren't being subtle about it. There is no way people won't get it.

deadpool-wolverine-official-teaser-in-th