kayumanggi

JUSTICE LEAGUE | 427.2 M overseas ● 654.4 M worldwide

5 hours ago, Rth Ragnarok said:

It should get close to 300m by end weekend something around 295

That’s in line with my projected 470M WW through Sunday.

Should be closer to 465M with how Dom drop went. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeeSoh said:

1) Thor only had a weeks headstart in 50% of OS countries not including some big ones like China

2) Thor's 2nd week drop in those overseas countries that opened first was an amazing 40%. Its drop in the 3rd week (2nd week in 50% OS countries) was 50% or so. 

3) if Rth's numbers hold that would be a huge drop for JL. 65% or more if I am not wrong. Barring China, Thor had a lower drop even when facing JL opening week. 

This is why many people are predicting such low total. The drop of 65% or more is massive. If you calculate future OS tally using a much better 50% week on week hold will give JL not much more than 100m

1) no it had 10 days in some countries too.

2 and 3) Because it opened in 2 different times overseas. One around october 24th-27th and one along with US Nov 2nd-3rd. So of course it dropped not as much while JL has opened in all countries at sametime

40 minutes ago, UserHN said:

A Thor movie will outgross a JL movie. Let that sink in. That is so embarrassing. JL should have easily passed a billion since it's the counterpart of The Avengers in the DCEU.

I already said why that is because we are living in a shitty biased marvel world where everything is on its side incl critics and journalism. While DCEU gets hated on by biased critics and biased pathetic hate ariticles with ton of pathetic click bait crap out there. . When have you ever seen negative clickbait stuff for MCU. Also just take a look at this board even. Its a sheep world

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, NamakFiskKa said:

It is making more than WW os

i believe its already a head of it too. And holidays is coming up in december too. But this board is the go to for trashing JL. No need to say anything anymore. Its downright become a witch hunt.

2 minutes ago, mredman said:

Also just take a look at this board even. Its a sheep world

Call it as a confirmation bias for these people since only SS and WW have fullfilled their BO potential in a soon to be 20 films+ post Avengers cbm era and we still are figuring out how will this universe roll and I'm not even talking about the critics/GA acclaimed things. 

It's still in its finding the beat process so bear with it

55 minutes ago, UserHN said:

A Thor movie will outgross a JL movie. Let that sink in. That is so embarrassing. JL should have easily passed a billion since it's the counterpart of The Avengers in the DCEU.

If those O/S numbers hold it will wind up far closer to Thor: TDW than Thor: Ragnarok and a Doctor Strange movie will out gross a JL movie. :o

10 minutes ago, mredman said:

2 and 3) Because it opened in 2 different times overseas. One around october 24th-27th and one along with US Nov 2nd-3rd. So of course it dropped not as much while JL has opened in all countries at sametime

I already said why that is because we are living in a shitty biased marvel world where everything is on its side incl critics and journalism. While DCEU gets hated on by biased critics and biased pathetic hate ariticles with ton of pathetic click bait crap out there. . When have you ever seen negative clickbait stuff for MCU. Also just take a look at this board even. Its a sheep world

The 40% drop for Ragnarok 2nd weekend is considering just the same markets it opened first, no counting the new markets opened with US

In the 3rd weekend all markets is counted, and still drop just around 50%

That JL drop projection is awful if becomes true 

And franchises like Tranformers, Pirates Of The Caribbean, The Hobbit or the DC itself made a lot of money with hate, bad articles and bad/meh reviews... so don't blame this for JL failure.

I mean, POTC5 made $ 800M this year with a 29% on RT, 5 movies, 15 years of franchise fatigue and controversies about Johnny Depp

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, mredman said:

Critics you're complaining gave WW over 90%+ on RT and that sheep world helped WW achieve 400M+(4x)and over 820M+ worldwide. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, mredman said:

Let's face the fact: DCEU has made shitty movies, excepting WW.

11 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

X-Men Apocalypse made 388 million overseas.  So, there's a chance JL won't match a damn Apocalypse movie overseas? That's hilarious! :)

Truly terrible. Even though I loved JL ( despite its flaws ), I guess heads need to roll on WB. Like, for yesterday!

A R-rated Wolverine movie made 390M overseas.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, mredman said:

:wintf::wintf: