Water Bottle

Get Out | February 24th | Under Comedy/Musical Category at Golden Globes

If we are going past two decades, why is Sixth Sense, The Blair Witch Project and World War Z not listed here?  

I understand that @davincicode1 is thrilled with the performance of the film, as he should be, but you are keeping out a bunch of films.  Also, taking nothing away from Get Out, but when you take a gross from 1999 like Blair Witch, it certainly usurps Get Out.  Again, take nothing away from Get Out, it's a terrific performance.  I just think your agenda is a little transparent with this.  If you are going by the last 20 years, where is Sixth Sense?  And why is the 1999 BWP not on the list?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, The Stingray said:

Finally getting the chance to see this this weekend. If it's half as good as people say it is, I'll be happy.

It's good.

It's very very good.

But it's got nothing on Autopsy of Jane Doe.  

Just now, davincicode1 said:

I swear, people are SO pressed when it comes to acknowledge black people and their excellence. Literally everyone here is rooting for a movie that is yet to be released....

lol we're just pointing out flaws in your list that you made (namely some rather obvious omissions).

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

I swear, people are SO pressed when it comes to acknowledge black people and their excellence. Literally everyone here is rooting for a movie that is yet to be released over this masterpiece....

Oh my...

3 hours ago, davincicode1 said:

I swear, people are SO pressed when it comes to acknowledge black people and their excellence. Literally everyone here is rooting for a movie that is yet to be released over this masterpiece....

Yes, you're right.  We are all threatened by the success of black directors.  Terrifies the shit out of me.  I mean, what is this world coming to when it has black people succeeding?  Not on my watch, dammit.  Put all black people back in the cotton fields I say.  I'm all for segregation and never seeing another black man with a white woman.  I'm personally terrified of black people.  Get Out is an affront to all white people.  You have figured me and all of the white posters here out.  Good for you davinci. :redcapes:

Spoiler

Just in case anyone doesn't get sarcasm, I'm obviously not serious.  

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

If it makes you feel any better, plenty of people can tell you I think IT is a shit book that'll make a shit movie that will bomb.

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

Yes, you're right.  We are all threatened by the success of black directors.  Terrifies the shit out of me.  I mean, what is this world coming to when it has black people succeeding?  Not on my watch, dammit.  Put all black people back in the cotton fields I say.  I'm all for segregation and never seeing another black man with a white woman.  I'm personally terrified of black people.  Get Out is an affront to all white people.  You have figured me and all of the white posters here out.  Good for you davinci. :redcapes:

Reveal hidden contents

Funny how if the roles were reversed and I made this statement about white people, I would have been banned within SECONDS, but since this forum is 99% white this will go unnoticed.

2 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

Funny how if the roles were reversed and I made this statement about white people, I would have been banned within SECONDS, but since this forum is 99% white this will go unnoticed.

Damn, I fucking despise white people.  All white people should honestly just go die.  Really, they're completely useless, and I would 100% advocate for white genocide.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, davincicode1 said:

LOL, what scientific evidence do you have about the race of this board?  And lighten up Francis.  Stop being so god-damned serious all the time.  Life is better when you can see the humour in things.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Damn, I fucking despise white people.  All white people should honestly just go die.  Really, they're completely useless, and I would 100% advocate for white genocide.

Wait, are you being serious?

Reported.  :kitschjob:

• Like 1