Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

So after watching it for the 4th time, I think I'm in love with RO!!! It's the perfect combo of story building with right amount of action. With plenty of wow moments especially the final 5 mins. It's definitely a love letter to the fans. Thank you Edwards, for making movie that seemlessly fits in with A New Hope and the Star Wars universe.

• Like 9

Just now, Daxtreme said:

As every time it happens, Rth's numbers really do unleash mayhem in these parts...

What additional surprises does MovieMan's Event-O-Meter have in stock for us? How will @Jayhawk and @cannastop react to the next rack of Box Office History #DumpLings offered to us dearly by @CJohn?

Tune in on the next episode of the "Rogue One - A Star Wars Story week-end thread" to find out!

------------------

Meanwhile in the admin room:

tumblr_n5rcaeIvWa1rmd6uzo2_500.gif

Tele is ready to unleash the hammer of justice.

• Like 2

Just now, ThePanda A Star Wars Story said:

Honestly though, why are we using numbers as the criteria?

My criteria is very simple, and doesn't change with inflation.

1.Is it a Star Wars Movie?  If so, it's an event movie.

Not the Clone Wars movie.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, druv10 said:

So after watching it for the 4th time, I think I'm in love with RO!!! It's the perfect combo of story building with right amount of action. With plenty of wow moments especially the final 5 mins. It's definitely a love letter to the fans. Thank you Edwards, for making movie that seemlessly fits in with A New Hope and the Star Wars universe.

4 times in one weekend?

I think I might have done that for one certain movie...

19 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Lol.  The final numbers aren't in yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if Moana finishes with $11.2m giving it over a 40% drop.  

Hey, keep plugging away and banging your head against the wall about Rogue One.  You have been hilariously wrong the entire way so no need to stop now.  

How do you like that Sunday hold?  

e8ukzOQ.gif

LIVING for everyone dragging @MovieMan89 and his extra ass self.

r1DjEGr.gif

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, cannastop said:

When did #CRUMBLING come about? Before BVS, right?

Some poster I think was butthurt about JW opening bigger than AoU, and they were convinced it would get awful legs and finish below AoU, so every chance they got they would say that JW was crumbling.

• Like 2