FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

Well, at least it can pride itself on the fact it will be the second consecutive Star Wars movie to have 4 weeks at #1 (the Patriots Day/Live by Night combo will be enough to overtake it at that point, since I'm feeling no excitement whatsoever for Underworld).

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Well to be fair, after a week of constantly lowballing Rogue One, you can't blame us for filtering you out.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, Rogue One would open sub 130m and not make it much further past 400m.

Hey I gave plenty of evidence why a CD jump above 80% was highly improbable, let alone the 150% nonsense some of y'all were peddling. 

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Hey I gave plenty of evidence why a CD jump above 80% was highly improbable, let alone the 150% nonsense some of y'all were peddling. 

Yes, we also gave you plenty of evidence of why lower than a 3x was highly improbable *Thinking Emoji*

(I did not peddle 150% to be fair)

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1