FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

17 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

2016 like Vader can rot in hell (I pretend that happy ghost shit in RTJ never happened)

Damn

In a way I pretend that scene in the clip never happened.

I still have no idea why Lucas thought that atrocity was ~ matching to the  open arms of the dead Jedis..

As part VI is the earlier done one, IMHO the fault is in the newer one, the try to top the already seen, the more, more,... obsession probably.

Totally uninformed observations, based on online searches - La La Land is having a very good day. Fences is nearly selling out everywhere but it's not playing on more than one screen per theater. R1 continues to kill. Nobody is seeing Sing or Passengers in 3D but 2D showings are doing well (especially Sing). 

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 8

Nothing methodical,  but taking a glance at reserved seating showing for R1, and I'm seeing a ton of near sellouts.  In some cases, only a couple of seats left.  Many other cases, front two rows + scattered seats.

Don't want to guess at a number, but in Sacramento at least it's still full speed ahead.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 6

40 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Nothing methodical,  but taking a glance at reserved seating showing for R1, and I'm seeing a ton of near sellouts.  In some cases, only a couple of seats left.  Many other cases, front two rows + scattered seats.

Don't want to guess at a number, but in Sacramento at least it's still full speed ahead.

So 32M, it is.:ph34r:

• Like 2

My Moana screening wasn't very full, but it was the second of two screens running, so pulling in 30-ish people wasn't bad. Sing sold out a mid-afternoon show when we left, and Rogue One looked like it was going to get a really good crowd despite running only in 3D in that time slot at the given theatre.

La La Land is gonna slay today. I wish it had expanded to where I am now, but alas...

• Like 1

Just now, grey ghost said:

In an alternate universe Barry Pepper plays a badass Cyclops in an X-men movie as always intended. :apocalypse:

In an alternate universe, Battlefield Earth never happened and he would still be known as the solid actor who was in 2 great Tom Hanks films.

• Like 1