FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

Yeah, lets wait for official statement. Tabloid shows like to repeat 10 min w/o pulse rumor because it gives them attention. But lets wait. I'm hopeful she's getting better since they let her dog in. I'm sure there's a No Pets rule in emergency/intensive care. 

So is R1 number 30M Fri now? :boxofficeisbuiltonhope:

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Yeah, lets wait for official statement. Tabloid shows like to repeat 10 min w/o pulse rumor because it gives them attention. But lets wait. I'm hopeful she's getting better since they let her dog in. I'm sure there's a No Pets rule in emergency/intensive care. 

So is R1 number 30M Fri now? :boxofficeisbuiltonhope:

Seems like it could be 30M since DHD is maintaining their 80m 3-day/113m 4-day projection in their latest 5 pm update. We should probably still wait for Rth though.

Edited by FlashMaster659

Yeah if that weekend actually came into fruition, we can lay to rest the debate on why the holiday season gives films good legs. Yeah, part of it is lower OW to an extent, but it's more that you have insane weekdays and holidays where pretty much everyone has off. As long as your film doesn't suck, you're good to go 

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

2016 can go gently caresses itself, as the folks over at Something Awful might say.  Repeatedly.  With a rusty chain saw.  While on a motor bike.  In the Grand Canyon.

2016 says, "Fuck y'all, bitches, I only got seven days to live anyway!"

• Like 2

I saw Passengers. It was quite good, but it could have been great. I sense some heavy tinkering, at least judging from tonal shifts.

The leads are both charismatic, they really light up the screen, but acting-wise, their difference is more than obvious. She is clearly Oscar material, he is barely passable.

I wish it was more successful, but I'm afraid a movie's success is judged before its release nowadays

Edited by Xavier
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tele said:

2016 says, "Fuck y'all, bitches, I only got seven days to live anyway!"

"And I'm gonna fuck ya'll lives up in the greatest way possible! Enjoy the stench of the shit I'm about to leave ya'll!" 

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

2016 can go gently caresses itself, as the folks over at Something Awful might say.  Repeatedly.  With a rusty chain saw.  While on a motor bike.  In the Grand Canyon.

I remember when Something Awful's mods weren't total shitbags that banned/suspended people over the most trivial things. :jeb!:

Some sections of that place are still fun to read though. 

Just now, Ozymandias said:

I remember when Something Awful's mods weren't total shitbags that banned/suspended people over the most trivial things. :jeb!:

Some sections of that place are still fun to read though. 

Haven't read it in years.  Maybe some recap thing they had going on, can't even remember now.  Something in Batman's Shameful Secret at any rate.

1 hour ago, FlashMaster659 said:

30m could be true because DHD is sticking to their 80m 3-day prediction in their 5 pm update

http://deadline.com/2016/12/why-him-975k-thursday-previews-box-office-1201875344/

I wouldn't put it past Deadline to have forgotten that X-Mas Eve means that Saturday will be cratered. 

$22M Friday on a normal weekend for a non-opener would probably mean $80M. Ultron's second Friday was $21.2M. 

Edited by kswiston
  • Like 2