FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

2 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Carrie Fisher's news have sucked the joy a bit of this, but Variety is calling 30m Friday for Rogue 1.

Should the projections pan out, the eighth Star Wars movie will hit $350 million by the end of the holiday break, which would be its 11th day of release. Disney had announced Friday morning that “Rogue One” wound up its first week with $221.9 million domestically, including $15 million on Wednesday and $16.7 million on Thursday. Friday’s take was estimated at about $30 million.

An 80% jump?  :o

8 minutes ago, Nova said:

When I read she went 15 minutes with no pulse my heart sank because from a medical standpoint that's too long. Far too long. 

Prayers to Carrie Fisher. As if 2016 couldn't be anymore worse. 

What gives me a bit of a hope is, that a medic seems to have been on board and mave all the cpr,.. = that might give her a chance, as it wasn't started by the EMTs so late like it sounds at first.

Doesn't mean it will be enough, only it might heighten her chances

1 minute ago, Christmas Baumer said:

I think THR must be mistaken.  That would be an unprecedented Friday the 23rd jump.

There would be no logical explanation for that jump, but I'm not sure how it could have been a typo either. Not like you can accidentally type 30 very easily if you're meaning to put 20 something. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

30m is insane for Friday. Some of your guy's 600 predictions could stand a chance with that number. 

More like Avatar would be inplay but I'll wait for Rth to confirm this number first.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alisson23 said:

Stop, now. Let's not to think the worse.

Even in her current condition my thoughts are with her loved ones. Even if she makes it out of it it's still something hard for them to go through and she'll have a long recovery. 

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 2

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

There would be no logical explanation for that jump, but I'm not sure how it could have been a typo either. Not like you can accidentally type 30 very easily if you're meaning to put 20 something. 

It's certainly not a typo since it correlates with them calling 350m by Monday earlier in the paragraph. I too find the number absurd, but obviously felt I had to pass it on here.

• Like 3

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

They're mistaken.  They have to be.  Unless R1 does something that no other film has done before, then it has to be a mistake in the calculations.  I can buy a 50% jump, not 80.

• Like 1