FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Rth, uh, had a slight computation malfunction. But, uh, everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here, now, thank you. How are you?

I just spit out my wine.

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

The ultimate test for sexiness and beauty is how these women look without make up and photoshop.

No, the ultimate test is a girl going bald (and greased up with truck oil instead of mascara), that's when feminine beauty shines.

Mad-Max-Fury-Road-Charlize-Theron.gif

(See also Lupita N'yongo and Stefania Ferrario)

• Like 12

Just now, babz06 said:

Why is everything flopping so badly except Star Wars and Sing?

Bad reviews that the marketing, stars and subject matter weren't good, big or interesting enough to overcome.  There's a lot of choice in the market place right now - there's no need to settle.

The Wed & Thur numbers already showed Pass & Ass weren't going to do well.  From this it looks like under $13 and $10 respectively for FSS

Just now, TalismanRing said:

Bad reviews that the marketing, stars and subject matter weren't good, big or interesting enough to overcome.  There's a lot of choice in the market place right now - there's no need to settle.

The Wed & Thur numbers already showed Pass & Ass weren't going to do well.  From this it looks like under $13 and $10 respectively for FSS

Are you over the age of 8? -> Rogue One

Do you know someone 8 or under? -> Sing

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

If I were FOX and Sony, I would just stop tracking AC, Why Him and Passengers and go on a vacation until 2017. Why Him real Friday is like 1.9M. Disaster.

Yeah I was confused why people thought Why Him was doing well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

That's Fine for RO

Think its heading for about 60 million 3- day

13.2 -40% 

25 +90%

26.25 +5%

60 million

86 million 4-day

308 million by Monday. 

I think you may see a better hold on Saturday I think 

So around 120 m for the six day.