Jump to content

kayumanggi

A BAD MOMS CHRISTMAS | November 1 2017 | STX | Susan Sarandon, Cheryl Hines and Christine Baranski join | Trailers on page 2

Recommended Posts

Yeah this should do pretty well.  Didn't watch the trailer yet, but I know the first one worked for most people.  I didn't think it was all that good, but I know it resonated with a good portion of the GA so this should too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites





This is going to do well....like really well, imo.  That's a pretty good trailer, especially the end.  I haven't seen the red band yet.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites



Just now, baumer said:

I think they are opening this in the wrong month though.  This should have been a December release.

Christmas movies usually fall off the Earth after December 25 passes. That's why they open in November 99.9% of the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

Christmas movies usually fall off the Earth after December 25 passes. That's why they open in November 99.9% of the time.

 

I think this is more of a Bad Mom's movie than a Christmas movie.  I'm thinking this would be counter programming to TLJ.  Look at Sisters and Daddy's Home.  The multipliers on those films were terrific nd they opened on or around Christmas.

Link to comment
Share on other sites



2 minutes ago, baumer said:

 

I think this is more of a Bad Mom's movie than a Christmas movie.  I'm thinking this would be counter programming to TLJ.  Look at Sisters and Daddy's Home.  The multipliers on those films were terrific nd they opened on or around Christmas.

December 15 through Christmas Day is already packed with 6 other movies slated to open over that span with limited release Oscar contenders sure to expand. If anything, they should move it to Thanksgiving weekend (Coco and Villa Capri are the only wide releases set for the weekend, and only the former is guaranteed to make money) where it won't face Thor and is certain to hang around by Christmas, but I doubt they will after Horrible Bosses 2 flopped on that frame a few years back.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

December 15 through Christmas Day is already packed with 6 other movies slated to open over that span with limited release Oscar contenders sure to expand. If anything, they should move it to Thanksgiving weekend (Coco and Villa Capri are the only wide releases set for the weekend, and only the former is guaranteed to make money) where it won't face Thor and is certain to hang around by Christmas, but I doubt they will after Horrible Bosses 2 flopped on that frame a few years back.

 

I don't think the films coming out in December would really hit Bad Mom's 2.  There's two comedies that might or might not do well.  But I guess November is less crowded.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites













1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

 

 

Again, the green band trailer had the better version of the jokes. This should do pretty well since the first one was pretty well liked and they didn't wait too long for this follow-up. Guessing it opens around 35M or so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites









Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.