Ezen Baklattan

Spaghetti and The Panda Present: THE FIFTH ANNUAL BOFFY AWARDS! La La Land, Arrival, and Zootopia Lead the Pack!

By not voting I realize I don't have much to say.  But the only award I have a bit of an issue with is Best Hero.  I kind of think the actual real life hero deserved it.  But I'm sure his family will take his winning the Medal of Honor over a Boffy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAR said:

By not voting I realize I don't have much to say.  But the only award I have a bit of an issue with is Best Hero.  I kind of think the actual real life hero deserved it.  But I'm sure his family will take his winning the Medal of Honor over a Boffy

i'm not 100% sure about that just from the way he's depicted. if ol' des doss was still alive he might be a little bit curious as to why andy garfield decided to play him like a horse had kicked him in the head.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i'm not 100% sure about that just from the way he's depicted. if ol' des doss was still alive he might be a little bit curious as to why andy garfield decided to play him like a horse had kicked him in the head.

Well I'm looking more at acts themselves rather than performance 

1 minute ago, DAR said:

Well I'm looking more at acts themselves rather than performance 

She saved the earth from an alien invasion. That's pretty heroic 

Or from going to war with itself or whatever you know. Communication. Language

Edited by Ethan Hunt