FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread (Dec-30-Jan 2nd) 3/4-day #s R1 49.5m/64.3m, Sing 42.8m/56.4m, Pass 16.15m/20.7m, Moana 10.97m/14.3m, WH 10.6m/13m, Fences 10m/12.7m

6 minutes ago, Orestes said:

Yep. It's why I don't like wireless mice or keyboards or headphones for my PC.

For my wireless keyboard and mouse, you would just change the battery and it would last for a couple of months or so. No charging required. 

5 minutes ago, Matrix4You said:

reserved seating looked surprisingly packed for everything!

The NFL regular season went out with a whimper. Playoffs should be much better.

Not surprised people are choosing cinema tonight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SWXII said:

The NFL regular season went out with a whimper. Playoffs should be much better.

Not surprised people are choosing cinema tonight.

It's also a federal holiday tomorrow, so I would expect very good Sunday numbers.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, fracfar said:

Yeah. But most people don't use headphones 24/7 so it won't be a big deal

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

It's also a federal holiday tomorrow, so I would expect very good Sunday numbers.

for you maybe. But if you travel, getting outlets for your phone can be hard enough.  It's why I don't use a bluetooth mic but a headphone mic.  I never have the charger when I need it

• Like 2

Just now, trifle said:

for you maybe. But if you travel, getting outlets for your phone can be hard enough.  It's why I don't use a bluetooth mic but a headphone mic.  I never have the charger when I need it

Accidental quote? ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, trifle said:

If you travel overseas, don't you usually carry an adapter? 

2 minutes ago, fracfar said:

If you travel overseas, don't you usually carry an adapter? 

I usually travel domestically, and I also drive a lot. If the time comes I can't choose what I prefer, I'm sure I'll adapt, but meanwhile I'll buy what I prefer.

Just now, trifle said:

I usually travel domestically, and I also drive a lot. If the time comes I can't choose what I prefer, I'm sure I'll adapt, but meanwhile I'll buy what I prefer.

That's fine. But what are you referring to when you say it's hard to find an outlet? 

16 minutes ago, fracfar said:

That's fine. But what are you referring to when you say it's hard to find an outlet? 

if you are in an airport outlets can be very limited and you can be lucky to get one much less multiple outlets.  and they are small so a large multi usb plug won't fit. There isn't always power when you need it, or you don't have time to use it, or are on the go too long to charge.  There are ways to carry excess batteries etc but it is another complication and I never once thought 'gee I wish I didn't have a cord to my phone.'

It isn't a huge deal, but it sure isn't something I'll get if I have a better option.  I consider I6s plus a better option.

Edited by trifle