WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 40): Hidden Figures 22.8M | Rogue One 22.1M | Sing 20.7M | Underworld 13.7M | La La Land 10.1M | Passengers 8.8M | A Monster Calls 2.1M

8 minutes ago, miketheavenger said:

About the snow thing, here in Germany it also started this week with rather heavy snowfall. Unfortunately, in the last few years we haven't gotten snow until January, meaning no white Christmas. :(

Same here. But at least now we got this (can't wait to get home, closer to the country side. It must be stunning there now):

kE88y2j.jpg

Edited by James
  • Like 5

56 minutes ago, DAR said:

Viola Davis is Alfre Woodard 2.0.

Whoa that felt very Futurist.

That reminds me of a few years ago at some awards show where they thought Alfre Woodard was Angela Bassett and Woodward spent the rest of the interview looking pissed heh.

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

alfre woodard was legit terrible on that luke cage show. she's usually excellent just standing so i dunno what the fuck was going on there.

Mostly everything and everyone were terrible in Luke Cage.

Edited by WrathOfHan

mike colter is sexy as hell but goddamn his luke cage is boring. i used to love that character reading comics as a kid i dunno what's going on with him now. even in jessica jones, which i thought was an excellent series mostly (and still the only good season of marvel tv, people) he was dullllllsville. no chemistry.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

mike colter is sexy as hell but goddamn his luke cage is boring. i used to love that character reading comics as a kid i dunno what's going on with him now. even in jessica jones, which i thought was an excellent series mostly (and still the only good season of marvel tv, people) he was dullllllsville. no chemistry.

Disagree.

He is really boring in Luke Cage series, but in JJ he was so cool, and Luke & Jessica had some explosive chemistry.

I miss that couple.

MJL9duL.jpg

Edited by Durden
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

I loved Blood Wars (obviously) but Theo James is clearly the worst actor alive...he's just lifeless and just awfull in every possible way. 

I thought he was fine in it. Had some really cool moments too.

45 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Mostly everything and everyone were terrible in Luke Cage.

Yeah, Luke Cage is a disappointing show, but i liked Alfre Woodard in this. Honestly, her and Theo Rossi is my favourite part of the show, more than Cottonmouth.

My only disappointment about Woodard and Rossi is the fact that your characters not had a sex scene.

Got back from Hidden Figures.  This movie is going to have INSANE legs.  During the movie, there was some absolutely huge laughter in some moments, applause in others, and at the end there was some of the biggest applause I've seen at a movie.  Keep in mind, this wasn't a packed theater.  It was only halfway filled.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Durden said:

Yeah, Luke Cage is a disappointing show, but i liked Alfre Woodard in this. Honestly, her and Theo Rossi is my favourite part of the show, more than Cottonmouth.

My only disappointment about Woodard and Rossi is the fact that your characters not had a sex scene.

Theo Rossi was unbearable.

First I've ever heard anyone complain about it, I swear I don't know where you guys get this :P Luke Cage was incredible! A fantastic show all around. Everyone I know loved it. I've heard nothing but praise for Marvel on Netflix.

• Like 2