DAJK

Weekend Thread...Friday numbers (Deadline) HF: 6M| BBM: 5M| PD: 4.2| LLL: 3.97 (PG 18) - NOT THE PIRACY THREAD (OR THE POLITICS THREAD)

10 hours ago, franfar said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never got to experience this as a kid so I'm a bit disappointed... But if they were treating their animals horribly then it's for the best.

4 minutes ago, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

Cirque du Soleil FTW. Amazing acrobatics and production design without any animals.

Also really good if that's for HF. Could hit 20 for the three day easily. Props to @glassfairy for being the only one to have it in their top 15.

Seeing Cirque is on my bucket list although I'm unsure whether I should go to Vegas or see one of the touring productions 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

We're in the Monster Trucks Weekend Thread, Mr. CJohn :) 

That's right - somehow, it still has a chance at the #2 new movie (and yeah, I'm counting Live By Night and Patriot's Day as new since they just went wide:) for the 4 day weekend:)...think on that with 5 wide releases!

Edited by TwoMisfits

12M opening for Patriots Day is hardly bright even with positive WOM, given its budget of 45M and its lack of appeal internationally.

Also - what the hell happened with Live By Night? What went so wrong? 

Edited by Treecraft
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

Yeah, me and my family don't support any captive animal entertainment - from ZOO to sea parks to circus, etc. Captive animals, trained to do tricks or not, are not fun. That's sad. Don't give money to those forms of entertainment, folks! Let them disappear. 

Fuckin A.

Water parks are just as bad.  Dolphins are slaughtered by the Japanese or Dutch or Norwegians and the ones that are left behind are sold to water parks for a life time of slavery after they have watched their family get cut open while they are still breathing.  

49 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

In my opinion you should be banning people who openly admit to pirating, it is illegal after all. 

People discussing criminal activity on your forums. 

Just out of curiosity, when is the last time you bought music?  How do you get yours?  Not judging, just asking.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Treecraft said:

12M opening for Patriots Day is hardly bright even with positive WOM, given its budget of 45M and its lack of appeal internationally.

Also - what the hell happened with Live By Night? What went so wrong? 

A movie like this needs really good reviews and lacking that it has to be fun or exciting or have some edge or even a really good central performance.  It seems lacking on all counts.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

Just out of curiosity, when is the last time you bought music?  How do you get yours?  Not judging, just asking.

I know you didn't ask me, but I will say most people listen/follow music on Spotify, at least where I live. Followed by YouTube.

• Like 3