kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

Spoiler

Rumor is that Doctor Strange kills Sam Wilson and makes John Walker the new Cap, as he should be. Then he does a spell to make sure all variants of Sam Wilson die in every universe. Then another spell to make sure everyone forgets who Sam is, so it's like he never existed. Then the film ends.

It's pretty fucked up but then again, art sometimes is 😌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 1

21 minutes ago, GoblinXXR said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Captain America Listening GIF by Spider-Man

On the other hand, at this is a prime example of how to use the spoiler tag. I’m really excited. This is what we should be doing people!!!! 😂😂😂😂🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, SnokesLegs said:

It will definitely affect it’s online numbers. Speaking anecdotally, I haven’t watched it online because I watched it on an IMAX screen two days ago, I suspect a lot of people will be the same.

Wrong quote.

Edited by ThomasNicole

2 hours ago, john2000 said:

It seems that the teaser is youtube heavy, anyways any predict about the views ? by the way the trailer have been seen by literaly millions of people already.I dont know if that affect its release online though.

If they manage to keep only theaters maybe it wouldn't affect views so much.

I think the problem here is that the trailer is spreading online as well for a week. I saw the trailer in a fairly good quality last tuesday, even before NWH gets released globally. Since then, it's very easy to find HD footage of the trailer online, especially on twitter, so millions watched at theaters and everyone who didn't go to a theater or want to rewatch simply found it on unnoficial channels.

Still, seems like the official video will reach 1M likes on YouTube on first day, which is very impressive all things considered. I think 80-100M total views is achievable.

• Like 1

If we never get a Scarlet Witch solo movie, I will be dumfounded considering her popularity. It'll be another Black Widow situation where they take so long to greenlight it, the character is literally dead! And Wanda will be approaching her 10 years anniversary on the big screen in just a couple of years.

Do better for your female characters, Marvel! You literally only have Captain Marvel as a solo-leading movie character, and her sequel is literally an ensemble!

It’s in the trailers, but it’s also like zeroed in here and blown up but OMG FINAAAAALLLY:

Spoiler

I totally thought they were gonna punt this till like the second movie or like the young avengers movie. I am really excited if they’re not gonna do that. 🥺🥳

1 hour ago, Wormow said:

If we never get a Scarlet Witch solo movie, I will be dumfounded considering her popularity. It'll be another Black Widow situation where they take so long to greenlight it, the character is literally dead! And Wanda will be approaching her 10 years anniversary on the big screen in just a couple of years.

Do better for your female characters, Marvel! You literally only have Captain Marvel as a solo-leading movie character, and her sequel is literally an ensemble!

She got a series for a reason, she is not getting a movie and Cap Marvel is an ensemble of 3 woman, why is that an issue? the male heroes always get ensembles on their sequels as well.

Outside BW which was Pelmutter's fault, Marvel best and more known female characters are from X-men, they literally have nothing from where to choose.

Unless they make Spider-woman with a deal with SONY like Spidey. ( which it's still stupid that SONY has her when outside the name, she has nothing to do with spider-man )

Edited by Fox20

10 hours ago, GoblinXXR said:
  Hide contents

Rumor is that Doctor Strange kills Sam Wilson and makes John Walker the new Cap, as he should be. Then he does a spell to make sure all variants of Sam Wilson die in every universe. Then another spell to make sure everyone forgets who Sam is, so it's like he never existed. Then the film ends.

It's pretty fucked up but then again, art sometimes is 😌

This goes to show what I said previously was true...the multiverse will end up truly making all conflicts feel somewhat irrelevant, especially with

Dr Strange's ability to make people forget. I mean, come on. AGAIN?!

5 hours ago, Fox20 said:

She got a series for a reason, she is not getting a movie and Cap Marvel is an ensemble of 3 woman, why is that an issue? the male heroes always get ensembles on their sequels as well.

Outside BW which was Pelmutter's fault, Marvel best and more known female characters are from X-men, they literally have nothing from where to choose.

Unless they make Spider-woman with a deal with SONY like Spidey. ( which it's still stupid that SONY has her when outside the name, she has nothing to do with spider-man )

Wanda is the most popular female MCU character right now - above both BW and CM. Financially, it makes sense, and fans want more of her. 

It's an issue because after 12 years of the MCU, we've only had two characters lead a movie. One of who is now dead in the canon. And the other is now part of an ensemble. 

And nothing from where to choose from? A good third of the MCU movies are adaptions of not very popular comic book runs/characters (Eternals, an example). And you literally have Wanda.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GoblinXXR said:

We won’t get official numbers I’m sure, but just eyeballing view counts on the major channels, I’d say the teaser did about 25-30% of what the NWH teaser did

in 24 hours.

What about all the views from the theater screening? 😅

6 hours ago, Wormow said:

Wanda is the most popular female MCU character right now - above both BW and CM. Financially, it makes sense, and fans want more of her. 

It's an issue because after 12 years of the MCU, we've only had two characters lead a movie. One of who is now dead in the canon. And the other is now part of an ensemble. 

And nothing from where to choose from? A good third of the MCU movies are adaptions of not very popular comic book runs/characters (Eternals, an example). And you literally have Wanda.

There is literaly none? tell me one, Tigra? Elsa bloodstone? Clea? outside Black Widow small characters are not getting movies, except for maybe Blade.

She Hulk is a series because Universal weird deal, Ms Marvel is a small character related to Cap Marvel, same with Spider-woman with SONY.

Besides basically all the movies are getting female co-leads, Wanda is on this, Wasp already took the title from Ant-man, Jane Foster is going to be Thor, Eternals was lead by Sersi, etc.

I did not know you has to be powerful to deserve something, I LOVE Wanda but let's not act that she should get a movie just "because she is strong" and popular, it's not like she is being ignored when she has been non stop narrative wise since Endgame.

Edited by Fox20
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

There is literaly none? tell me one, Tigra? Elsa bloodstone? Clea? outside Black Widow small characters are not getting movies, except for maybe Blade.

She Hulk is a series because Universal weird deal, Ms Marvel is a small character related to Cap Marvel, same with Spider-woman with SONY.

Besides basically all the movies are getting female co-leads, Wanda is on this, Wasp already took the title from Ant-man, Jane Foster is going to be Thor, Eternals was lead by Sersi, etc.

I did not know you has to be powerful to deserve something, I LOVE Wanda but let's not act that she should get a movie just "because she is strong" and popular, it's not like she is being ignored when she has been non stop narrative wise since Endgame.

Yeah I understand all that but the main thing is Elisabeth Olsen is an absolute goddess so that over rules pretty much anything (and logic). 

• Thanks 1