kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

42 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

i don't feel the same hype arround as nwh i think 190m / 530m total

similar opening as age of ultron better legs

The hype is slightly less, yes, but there is hype for this, and it's only going to grow closer to release. 

My prediction $235M OW. No idea about legs, probably 3x though because I think the cameos and multiverse stuff will be huge.

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, PenguinXXR said:

I mean his logic is sound and you can't argue with Patrick Stewart. Guess he's really not in it :stretcher:

He convinced me. Im sure Patrick Stewart woudnt lie. Hes not the person to do that. Obviously the facts rumours are all false then.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, CloneWars said:

The hype is slightly less, yes, but there is hype for this, and it's only going to grow closer to release. 

My prediction $235M OW. No idea about legs, probably 3x though because I think the cameos and multiverse stuff will be huge.

"Sightly" why people forgot so fast how monstruos was NHW hype, truth is not this or Batman are close to that.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, CloneWars said:

Those numbers would be shocking, IMO. Like, there's hype but it's not NWH hype and even with the December/January holidays, NWH is barely gonna beat 3x.

As of right now I'm thinking 25-35% less OW and 40-50% less DOM. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CloneWars said:

This is insane.

NWH still hasn't hit 3x legs yet and it's a Christmas release. Infinity War, Endgame didn't hit 3x. Avengers hit "just" 3.01.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

I'd say why not but there isn't reason to

2018 had Deadpool + Solo in May, 2019 had Pikachu+Aladdin (and John Wick)... this year has Top Gun in Memorial Day.. that's a week off. It'll be fine in May

Those movies were also being released a week early anyway in other countries. That doesn't appear to be the case for Doctor Strange.