kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

9 hours ago, Jeight said:

Did you even read my comment? I said most cbms? Do you know how many cbms have been released? You listed 20 and there have been over 80 released so where is my comment wrong?

You are the one who doesnt do the reading. Only 8/27 mcu movies have better average and only 6/32 dc films have better so the stats you posted did NOT work at your favor

I named a dozen of comics and can easily name a dozen more with similar range. You were wrong. But have fun coping and stanning for Disney

• Knock It Off 1

8 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Neither reviews/ratings nor their aggregates are objective measures of reception. May be you do not understand that word. Even something like box office based on money, which one would think is objective, stems from peoples subjective desire, bias and perception to either see a movie or not. Though the box office would come closest if you really wanted an objective measure of reception. 

Say the RT scores, given the way they are determined, are objective to any statiscian, and he will collapse on the floor in laughter.

A. I suspect the Illiminati in the film will be quite a bit different then that in the comics. (I doubt we will see Reed Richards until the FF movie).

I am betting, knowing the way that Raima and Feige think, there wlll be some joke in the film about the way the Illumanati are popular connected with some Conpsiracy Kook doing a insane rant on You Tube.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

I named a dozen of comics and can easily name a dozen more with similar range. You were wrong. But have fun coping and stanning for Disney

Except that i clearly stated that it way more than dozens that have lower score than iw. Let me list the math one more time. Only 1/18 fox marvel movies have better average, 6/32 dc films and 8/27 mcu films and 2/9 sony marvel films (not counting the mcu ones). So its more thaj just "a dozen". Just making the math clear...

Its amazing how someone correcting ypur math is synonymous with "stanning". Especially since you are the one who responded to me in the first place.

Edited by Jeight
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jeight said:

Except that i clearly stated that it way more than dozens that have lower score than iw. Let me list the math one more time. Only 1/18 fox marvel movies have better average, 6/32 dc films and 8/27 mcu films and 2/9 sony marvel films (not counting the mcu ones). So its more thaj just "a dozen". Just making the math clear...

Its amazing how someone correcting ypur math is synonymous with "stanning". Especially since you are the one who responded to me in the first place.

You made an account just to defend Marvel.

I like Iw but there's nothing extraordinary about its reception

Take a look at Metacritic.

In terms of MCU, it's 68. Behind:

Black Panther- 88

Iron Man- 79

Endgame- 78

Guardians Vol 1- 76

Civil War- 75

Ragnarok- 74

Homecoming- 73

Doctor Strange- 72

No Way Home- 71

ShangChi- 71

AntMan and Wasp- 70

Winter Soldier- 70

Far From Home- 69

The Avengers- 69

14 MCU films ranked higher, oof.

Other superhero:

Spider-Verse- 87

Dark Knight- 84

Spiderman 2- 83

TDKR- 78

Logan- 77

Wonder Woman- 76

Days of Future Past- 75

Spiderman- 73

The Batman- 72

The Suicide Squad- 72

Superman Returns- 72

Shazam- 71

Batman Begins- 70

Also same rating as X2

IW is my 2nd favorite MCU film. I don't need to lie and position it as some highly acclaimed superhero film. Some critics thought it was messy. It doesn't bother me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, charlie Jatinder said:

It's 2022 and people still care about spot views.

I do think this one was a big deal tho, it confirms the Illuminattis, everyone was talking about it on social media and sales on tracking thread had a great jump the day it dropped

• Like 1