grim22

BOT's Top 25 Movies of 2016 Countdown. Reveal complete. Master list in first post.

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, James said:

Haven't seen La La Land, but Arrival is one of the most overrated movies of the year. I liked it when I saw it, it was a good movie, a well made movie, but it has nothing on Interstellar or The Martian. It's just bland in a way.  

This is pretty much my opinion on Arrival.

• Like 4

• Community Manager
Just now, The Panda said:

Two wrongs doesn't make a right.  Just because Civil War was better than BvS doesn't make it good :ph34r:

Well it is good. But hey it's not hard to be better than BvS. It's the third worst movie of the year. Only Sausage Party and Suicide Squad are worse.

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Well it is good. But hey it's not hard to be better than BvS. It's the third worst movie of the year. Only Sausage Party and Suicide Squad are worse.

I mean I didn't dislike Civil War.  It wasn't a waste of my time or money.  But that's about as high praise as I can give it.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

LLL and Arrival were my top 2, so whichever film makes people saltier should win :redcapes:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thatd be La La Land, it has it's old, out of touch haters who just need to get with the times :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Arrival has got nothing on La La Land, how the hell are they separated by just one point? URGH

giphy.gif

imho

Well one blew off an Ohio kid's balls off, the other made said Ohio kid jizz for 2 hours.

Sounds close to me

• Like 4