Jayhawk the Hutt

It Comes at Night | June 9, 2017 | A24 | Teaser in First Post

5 hours ago, The Stingray said:

I thought it was quite good. Strong atmosphere and good acting/character development.

Also, some of you need to broaden your definition of horror. It doesn't always have to involve crazed killers with goalie masks or pale girls crawling out of television sets.

Killed by a metaphor.

So powerful.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Stingray said:

I thought it was quite good. Strong atmosphere and good acting/character development.

Also, some of you need to broaden your definition of horror. It doesn't always have to involve crazed killers with goalie masks or pale girls crawling out of television sets.

Sorry bro, I respect your opinion on horror, but to call this horror is baffling to me.  There's nothing really horrific about this.  It's as scary as an episode of Sesame Street.

3 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Keep HATING, baumer!

Hate? Far from it. Shes stupendous and I loved her in American Honey. But no one really knows who she is so why does she get the and character?

Maybe cause shes Elvis' grand daughter?

Hate? Far from it. Shes stupendous and I loved her in American Honey. But no one really knows who she is so why does she get the and character?

I think A24 just like her a lot. She's been in a fair few of their movies now.
  • Like 1

Hate? Far from it. Shes stupendous and I loved her in American Honey. But no one really knows who she is so why does she get the and character?

I mean for this movie.

There needs to be balance with the way Wrath constant rants about Wonder Woman.

Wow. What a terrible cover. I hated the movie but the theatrical posters were pretty great. This looks bad, but not even in the way the movie actually is bad. Makes it look like a SyFy Channel zombie movie of the week.

• Like 1