Jayhawk the Hutt

It Comes at Night | June 9, 2017 | A24 | Teaser in First Post

Now that is how a teaser trailer should be. It's incredibly tense, it gives you an idea of the premise but gives nothing away about the plot and the characters. All we know is that they are in a bad situation and that something odd is going on. Also no stupid jump scares is always a plus. Perfect trailer. 

It looks very good and A24 has been putting out some very good films as of late so i'm very excited for this one!

• Like 3

Excellent teaser, and one of the best posters for a horror movie I have ever seen.

Will this be the Don't Breathe of the year (more like Lights Out or Conjuring 2, given how it was moved up to June)? It's hard to believe BO wise, but quality wise, it'll probably be even better. It's A24 after all, they've been on a tear since 2015.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

39 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Excellent teaser, and one of the best posters for a horror movie I have ever seen.

Will this be the Don't Breathe of the year (more like Lights Out or Conjuring 2, given how it was moved up to June)? It's hard to believe BO wise, but quality wise, it'll probably be even better. It's A24 after all, they've been on a tear since 2015.

Im hoping for The Witch or The Boy type numbers and im sure that is what A24 is aiming for as well. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, babz06 said:

Im hoping for The Witch or The Boy type numbers and im sure that is what A24 is aiming for as well. 

Yeah, I think that's what they want too. A24 doesn't really care that much about big BO success (Ex Machina is their highest grossing film at 25M). I would like to see it break through The Gift numbers myself, whatnot w/Edgerton being there too.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

This kinda reminds me of a book I'm reading right now, Bird Box, about something/one that, if a person sees it, sends them into a lethally violent rage. A mother and her children have to try to escape their home wearing blindfolds and all the while something follows them.

It looks awesome, and I'm glad to see Riley Keough in it! She was outstanding in The Girlfriend Experience, I want to see more of her.

• Like 1