CJohn

The Oscars 2017 on ABC | 89th Academy Awards | Discuss It Live Here | Super Sale to Honor the Steve Harvey moment! (p124)

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

First Pixar short to win in years! I did like Piper though my favourite short film that wasn't nominated was Inner Workings. That was hilarious!

I thought Piper was their best short in at least a decade. First time I've legitimately pulled for a short filmmaker to get feature work

• Like 2

Just now, tribefan695 said:

I thought Piper was their best short in at least a decade. First time I've legitimately pulled for a short filmmaker to get feature work

I imagine Alan Barillaro will get a shot at directing a feature at Pixar after this win.

8 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

The thing is New York times be a failing paper like many without Trump.

Rather funny world lol 

I've read lots of stories over the last few years that if Trump lost the election all the old guard media would go back to either losing money or barely breaking even.  I guess Trump postponed their inevitable demise.  What gets the most eyeballs and traffic now?  Conflict.  And Trump is the epitome of conflict, lol.

• Like 1