franfar

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | May 5, 2023 | The 9th most profitable film of 2023

Being outraged about stuff people said on the on the Internet  won't change what those people think, do or view life.

How naive can you be ?

It is probably the other way around.

Point the finger at somedy, try to shame them with your childish, petty moral lessons and they will become even more extreme with their ideas and actions.

People who view themselves as having the good moral values  are often the most back-stabbing and hypocritical people you will met in life, always preaching but rarely practising the preach.

Edited by The Futurist

3 hours ago, a2k said:

it's ironic that those highly loyal to the 2nd ammendment are most anti-gunn.

The only thing ironic is 99% of the Gunn supporters clammored for Roseanne’s firing and justified the hypocrisy with “hey he was only 40 when he pedo tweeted” (and now pedo parties), and really only care that conservatives dug up the dirt #cybernazis 

The few people consistent on this issue have been harassed on this forum. Cover up that naked partisanship, it’s gross.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Point the finger at somedy, try to shame them with your childish, petty moral lessons and they will become even more extreme with their ideas and actions.

so you think... james gunn is going to become a pedophile now?

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

The few people consistent on this issue have been harassed on this forum.

I did not clamore for Roseanne firing, I do not care that it is a cybernazis strange pro-rape dude that brought it up except for being a bit of bad effect to have give him so much publicity and had not been harassed on this forum. I am not a Gunn supporter either (in the sense who is the individual does not play in my judgment much, I do not care much for Gunns movies and a couple of movies is so irrelevant under the grand scheme to what is in play here)

9 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

so you think... james gunn is going to become a pedophile now?

He will come up with the best pedophile jokes of his entire life yes.

This episode will make him better, stronger and more fierce.

• Like 1

bob chipman is on the case lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, cax16 said:

Well, that sounds pretty definitive. I'm dissapointed, but at least the script is being used, and it's time to move on.     

I don't think Gunn's absence will necessarily require any big changes to the movie's cast, plot, or tone. It would be cool to have some involvement with any Ragnarok characters who survive A4, but that would be true regardless.     

BO prediction still essentially unchanged, ~400+ DOM and 1B WW.

Edited by Thanos Legion