WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 120): Boss Baby 50.2M | BATB 45.4M | GITS 18.7M | Power Rangers 14.2M | Kong 8.6M

20 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

can someone explain to me why are Chastainiacs rejoicing at Zookeeper's Wife number? That's pretty terrible PTA for a movie playing in only 541 theaters. Boss Baby, BatB and GitS have better PTA from 3 times as many theaters and the rule is that PTA drops as the theater number rise. That crap's gonna play in empty theaters if it expands. 

You seem to have a real hate for Chastain. Curious. But why.

Just now, baumer said:

You seem to have a real hate for Chastain. Curious. But why.

Unwatchable on the screen, insufferable in real life and her most rabid fans are just as big turn off. Also, I don't get the physical appeal. Entirely average and impossible to pick out of the crowd, every mall has a manager that looks like that. Just tons of unreasonable hype. pretty much what happens when Hollywood falls in love with someone that most people simply don't get the love. 

Hyping Zookeeper's numbers even though PTA is worse in 540 theaters than for 3 movies in 2000-3000 theaters is another example of like star like fans. Of course that blah boxoffice has been spinned into success. Just ugh. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Unwatchable on the screen, insufferable in real life and her most rabid fans are just as big turn off. Also, I don't get the physical appeal. Entirely average and impossible to pick out of the crowd, every mall has a manager that looks like that. Just tons of unreasonable hype. pretty much what happens when Hollywood falls in love with someone that most people simply don't get the love. 

Hyping Zookeeper's numbers even though PTA is worse in 540 theaters than for 3 movies in 2000-3000 theaters is another example of like star like fans. Of course that blah boxoffice has been spinned into success. Just ugh. 

She has stupendous tits. So shes ok to me :)

• Like 2

• Community Manager
8 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

im sure the straight guys on this forum want to know what paradise you live in where every mall manager has her looks.

• Like 7

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

So I guess I'm not getting an answer why shoddy PTA is overhyped, am I? ;)

Because it was expected to do worse than that obviously.

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

Because it was expected to do worse than that obviously.

I see. Blah PTA >>>>>>>>>>> super blah PTA. I couldn't imagine how bad it was supposed to do when this is considered overperformance and then I remembered Miss Sloane. Cute animals make a difference. 

Edited by Valonqar

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

TFW a 3D showing of Kong in its 4th weekend sells nearly 40 tickets while GITS 3D can barely manage 10 on OW

Image result for steve harvey laugh meme

"The world cast Scarlett really. That's who people want to see in this kind of film".
 People this weekend: 

miku_blink.gif

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Stay mad, bro.

5 minutes ago, elcaballero said:

:thinking: I don't think anyone here is hyping it up that much.

Oh it's not here. It's her fans with crossover accounts that are now posting that spin at Jurassica Central. :lol:

@filmlover Nah, I'm fine. Jlaw won the Oscar. After that, young stars like Brie and Emma won while Jurassica hit 40 and is still Oscarless. I'm more than fine, her fans and she aren't. I'm just pointing out another flop, that's all. 

Edited by Valonqar

1 hour ago, Telerian said:

Aight, lets jump-start this bitch.

POWER RANGERS was better than JOHN WICK 2.

This is why we don't let seniles run things.

Edited by cookie
  • Like 2