kayumanggi

HAPPY DEATH DAY | 10.13.17 | Universal

2 hours ago, Maxmoser3 said:

If it sneaks past 70% then we should have maybe a possibility word of mouth is ok for audiences. 

Haha. This is hilarious. 

Cause critics and audiences are always linked. mother! Is fresh and it’s the most hated movie of the whole year by audiences. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Haha. This is hilarious. 

Cause critics and audiences are always linked. mother! Is fresh and it’s the most hated movie of the whole year by audiences. 

When it comes to Horror movies, they’re linked indeed, unless we’re talking about some kind of art movie being sold as Horror (ICAN), good reviews almost always guarantee a breakout, or at very least a decent hit, you can’t deny that.

And I don’t think that Mother is a good example, since it was a divisive movie, yeah, it is fresh, but almost half of critics hated it, audiences clearly choose their side, and even Mother didn’t have awful legs as was expected. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Yeah, you were. Although, I don’t see where you saw that comedic element, because it clearly wasn’t there in the marketing.

Maybe we had different cut trailers because I saw it being pretty comedic from the trailers I saw.  But we all know there are different spots and such out there so maybe you got all the more serious ones

and me and my friend may catch this for free on Saturday

Edited by 75Live

42 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Haha. This is hilarious. 

That's true. But audiences could be 50/59, I'm guessing a 55-65% audience score. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Maybe we had different cut trailers because I saw it being pretty comedic from the trailers I saw.  But we all know there are different spots and such out there so maybe you got all the more serious ones

and me and my friend may catch this for free on Saturday

I got the same trailer as the domestic one, but I still don’t see this, I mean, there’s not even any joke in the trailer.

Anyway, I’m surprised that you’re watching this considering that you skipped Annabelle, the buzz is real. 

Really starting to get hyped for this, even though I probably won't be able to see it for at least a week.

Reviews generally say that the movie's a blast, whether they are highly positive or even mixed-positive, they make it sound like a fun time. 

Going to up my prediction to 26/65

• Like 1