Eevin

A Really Boring Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates: F8 38.7M | Boss Baby 12.8M | Beauty and the Beast 10M | everything else bombing terribly

36 minutes ago, trifle said:

OK, this thread was in dire straights, but when you resort to talking to yourself, we've reached a new standard altogether....

Yeah it's pretty sad.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAR said:

I don't know sometimes you can have meaningful conversations with yourself

I dunno. I find that if I talk to myself its boring. Half the time I know what I'm gonna say next.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

This is the first time I joined any forum on internet. Wanted to improve my english, love following boxoffice, so chose this forum.I have to think a lot before typing a single comment, funny one will take even more time.

You used 'a lot' rather than 'alot' so you are wayyyyyy ahead of the game. Congratulation and welcome.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, damnitgeorge08 said:

This is the first time I joined any forum on internet. Wanted to improve my english, love following boxoffice, so chose this forum.I have to think a lot before typing a single comment, funny one will take even more time.

Welcome to the forum. Where in India are you from?