MuffinMan

Mamma! Mia: Here! We! Go! Again! | July 20, 2018 | Universal | Ol Parker to write and direct | Greatest Title of All Time? Yes.

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

That seems to be typical for Yeoman; he also did total paycheck work on Bridesmaids, Spy, Ghostbusters, Get Him to the Greek, etc

literally nothing in his filmography except the andersons and To Live and Die in LA early on stands out as interesting work tbh.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

literally nothing in his filmography except the andersons and To Live and Die in LA early on stands out as interesting work tbh.

And even the TLADILA credit is misleading cause he only worked on the car chase, when Robby Muller refused to do it. And he shot the video for the titular song. 

6 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

I’m so mad, some reviews have no respect for people wanting to avoid mamma Mia spoilers 😡

The bit where Thanos is finger snapping to the music is both hilarious and tragic.

• Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

On 7/18/2018 at 5:54 PM, StevenG said:

Dazzler has a reputation (for better or for worse) of being lame, but I feel that it has more to do with her inception than with the character itsefl (she was created as a crossover gimmick between Casablanca Records ---the label that was home to Donna Summer  during her disco heyday--- and Marvel to capitalize on the disco music craze in the seventies). I think her powerset is cool (she can turn soundwaves into light energy [including laserbeams]) and I feel that, if the MCU ever did a musical CBM, she could be the perfect star.  In her solo book, she was a disco singer who regularly used her powers innocently enough (to create stunning light shows for her concerts), but she battled some of the Marvel Universe's biggest threats: Doctor Doom, Enchantress, and Galactus (believe it or not). She actually killed Klaw (when he was a creature made of living sound) by fully absorbing his whole body into her mutant sound-transmuting biology.

thank you! :)

Heartwarming, charming, and has enough musical numbers to get your toes tapping, "Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again" is an Abba-solute super trouper of a sequel that is marginally better than it's predecessor. 

★★★★ Review  Here:

http://rendyreviews.com/movies//mamma-mia-here-we-go-again-review

Also Amanda Seyfried came to my job recently and those eyes are bigger in person.

On 7/20/2018 at 8:29 PM, The Futurist said:

The only thing I remember from the first one is a young Amanda Seyfried in a cute bikini.

Lily, your move !

Actually, it was a 1 piece bathing suit, but still, Amanda looked gorgeous in it. It's also the only time I can recall seeing a bit of color on her, usually she's very pale (in a good way):wub:

I plan to see this tomorrow.