WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 130): Cars 53.7M | Wonder Woman 41.3M | All Eyez 26.4M | Mummy 14.5M | 47 Meters 11.2M | POTC 9M | Rough Night 8M

5 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Yes. :) He was a wee bit scared during the Barad-Dur bits and a little bored during some of Gandalf's explanations. We'll see if he wants to watch a little more tomorrow. 

Theatrical or extended? In any case, with a child, I would definitely go with theatrical

It's much faster paced.

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Sony didn't released a steel for Arrival here. I was mad as hell. Allied was huge here so maybe it is why they decided to release it on steelbook here? Idk. We also have Jack Reacher 2 and XXX3 in the format.

Paramount released a xXx steel here too. There's also this sweet ass GITS steel coming out next month, but 3D isn't included :sadben: Red steelbooks look soooooooooooo gooooooood though

Image result for ghost in the shell steelbook

• Like 2

Just now, elcaballero said:

Has he seen The Land Before Time (or any of its sequels) yet?

He's seen bits of one of the sequels at school. 

At home, he's seen PACIFIC RIM (one of his all-time favorites) and chunks of RAIDERS, TEMPLE (:ph34r:) and LAST CRUSADE. 

• Like 3

Just now, elcaballero said:

The Handmaiden seems like a great family film

Speaking of handmaids, it'd be a shame to not let Tele Jr enjoy the TV Renaissance

He must watch

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

The Handmaid's Tale

Fargo

Orange is the New Black

• Like 1

Just now, keysersoze123 said:

Awesome stuff. Can you capture this data in your thread. It would be useful to have all this in one  place.

I was thinking about doing it (with some other jurisdiction that give the spending/tax credit in their state like New York, California, and those the press got in the UK), Louisiana is the best and let you export the data into an excel file so it would not be too much work, I will probably do it (with a list of link for the other jurisdiction).

I started here:

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/24214-sources-for-movie-budget/

• Like 2