WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 130): Cars 53.7M | Wonder Woman 41.3M | All Eyez 26.4M | Mummy 14.5M | 47 Meters 11.2M | POTC 9M | Rough Night 8M

10 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

The lack of decent comedy writers doesn't help. The 90s and early 00s had Nora Ephron, Nancy Meyers and Richard Curtis to name but a few, most comedians or comedy writers have migrated to television rather than write feature films. You get the odd break out like The Hangover, Bridesmaids, Bad Moms etc but they're the exceptions and not the rule

And when those breakouts get mediocre unnecessary cash grab sequels (Hangover 2, Ted 2, and I'm assuming Bad Moms 2) that ruin what made the first one special and a breakout in the first place. Glad Bridesmaids decided to stick to one movie. 

Just now, Rey said:

I'm not about to let my Queen be objectified by some messy ass creatures because they wanna decide who has the better boobs, body, ass, etc.

Tacky.

You literally just posted ten plus pictures of Claire Holt to prove what exactly? 

And then you proceeded to go "Mandy Moore is alright too." 

Like how are you gonna come for me and Han when you're literally doing the same exact thing 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Also:

>DON'T OBJECTIFY WOMEN!

>IGNORE THE POST I MADE WITH 18 IMAGES OF CLAIRE HOLT AND 1 OF MANDY MOORE!

Right. I'm like why are you posting a million pictures of Claire Holt in response to a poster saying she's no Blake Lively. There's only one reason to do that. :thinking:

17 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Moderation:

This is the weekend thread, not the post-hot-pics-of-woman-I-like-or-stan-for thread.

This is what Tele likes:

4f54f4b38cc8f.image.jpg

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Moderation:

This is the weekend thread, not the post-hot-pics-of-woman-I-like-or-stan-for thread.

I forgot to tell you, babe.

One of the girls I was taking care at work wanted to see Lab Rats, so we put it on.

We left it on when the rest of the kids returned from The LEGO Batman movie, and it was a hit.

Ya impact!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rey said:

Bahahaha, why are Nova and Wrath taking me seriously is the question? ???

I woulda continued this fun, but I'm on the road.

I never know when you're serious or not :sadben:

I was trying to make fun earlier but I didn't want to overstep my boundaries :ph34r:

• Like 1