grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

Some movies Tele Jr should see

Black Swan

Blue is the Warmest Color

Mulholland Drive

Carol

The Handmaiden

Heavenly Creatures

But I'm a Cheerleader

What is Carol doing on this list? It ain't provocative. It's just a sad and nostalgic masterpiece. Think I'm gonna watch it tonight, back to back with "Brokeback Mountain" and "Batman and Robin" and "A Hard Day's Night". 

12 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

How about some more modern favorites?  I think he'd enjoy A Serbian Film.

Serbian Film was too much....even for me. Kids in THAT KIND OF PERIL is too much for me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Alright Let's see if Oceans 12 is as much of a letdown as people say it is

I honestly think the movie has its moments. A little too try hard to be cool and way too cute for the plot but there's fun stuff

• Like 5

One of the trades wrote a profile on Toby Emmerinch, his first since he took over WB movie studio, and on that piece they said he has only greenlighted 1 movie!

I wonder on what he is working on. Maybe is the DCEU slate?

By the way WB have Bradley Cooper's directorial feature film debut for next year. Considering he is one of "their" guys I imagine they are going to push hard for this movie.

• Like 1

Just now, Telemachos said:

Took Tele Jr to see CARS 3. About an hour into he said, "Daddy, I'm tired of this movie. Let's go home." :rofl: 

I wish my daughter said that about a few films I have taken her too.... course she did during Moana but we made her watch the whole thing.....

• Like 1