grim22

June 23-25 Weekend Thread | TF5 45M, Cars 3 24.0, Wonder Woman 24.9 (10th highest 4th weekend of all time and biggest 4th weekend of 2017)

14 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

I'm sure you could get the goods if you really wanted to push it. 

No. He doesn't respond to my text messages when I asked him for numbers LOL

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, baumer said:

No. He doesn't respond to my text messages when I asked him for numbers LOL

One must be restrained. 

A God is never late, nor is he early.  He arrives precisely when he means to. 

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 11

5 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

It looked very much like a form of abuse in my eyes. The dog was terrified. 

What you watched, my friend, was a heavily edited video from TMZ that showed no context to the entire situation.  A later investigation confirmed that the dog was trained to do the stunt, but got scared last minute.  They tried to see if they could get him in the water, but it wasn't working, so they decided to not film it that day and wait until later to film said scene when it was ready.  TMZ edited the video for the sole purpose of clicks and a possible smear campaign.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

What you watched, my friend, was a heavily edited video from TMZ that showed no context to the entire situation.  A later investigation confirmed that the dog was trained to do the stunt, but got scared last minute.  They tried to see if they could get him in the water, but it wasn't working, so they decided to not film it that day and wait until later to film said scene when it was ready.  TMZ edited the video for the sole purpose of clicks and a possible smear campaign.

I didn't hear anything about that, did they sue TMZ?  I wouldn't have seen the film either way but it appeared to have made a lot of people not want to watch. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

I didn't hear anything about that, did they sue TMZ?  I wouldn't have seen the film either way but it appeared to have made a lot of people not want to watch. 

No lawsuit (probably since the film did well regardless).  The tide slowly began to turn against PETA/TMZ as the release came closer, which led to it being a minor hit domestically (although not as big as it could've been).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

It could have still been released in China, and had made over 100m, but since it wasn't, you're actually in luck.

Sorry to disagree, it made $88m, still a huge number and number 1 market in the world

5 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Sorry to disagree, it made $88m, still a huge number and number 1 market in the world

Um we're still referring to Blackha... er Michael Myers's untitled cyber thriller, right? Turns head in confusion, oh no!!!