Nova

5-day Weekend #s: DM3 99M, BD 29.97M, WW 24.07M, TF5 24.05M, Cars 3 14.2M, House 11.9M

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

DM3 only has a 75% audience score which is lower than what the previous DM's finished with.  A- CinemaScore is lower than Minions and all the other ones.

Reception seems to be a lot more tepid than the previous installments.  I think it'll get just barely above a 3x (a 3.05x or so), and off of an 83M to 85M weekend, that gets it between 253M and 259M final domestic total.

Remember when it was supposed to win the summer ? I'm so glad all three superhero movies are going to slaughter it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rman823 said:

Remember when it was supposed to win the summer ? I'm so glad all three superhero movies are going to slaughter it. 

Slaughter is a big word.  

Just now, baumer said:

Slaughter is a big word.  

Fine. Defeat. Although it's looking to seriously underperform from what I was expecting. I figured it would at least have no problem at least reaching close to Minions.

8 minutes ago, baumer said:

I left in 87.  Moved to London.  I lived on Elmwood.  I can't believe you went to Eastwood.  That's insane.  You would have seen our grade 8 graduating picture up on the wall near the principal's office.  I went back there in January....took a tour of the school.  It's changed quite a bit.

Here's me in the library in front of what used to be the grade five room.....

Image may contain: 1 person

That's pretty cool. My brother actually has a house in Forest Glade still. He told me that Eastwood and Parkview are closing in favour of a yet to be built new school. I guess the number of kids in Forest Glade has dropped since we were young. I don't know if the 2017/18 year will be Eastwood's last, but you picked a good time to go back and visit. 

• Like 2

So guys, I couldn't follow that much these days, can you help me catching up in a few lines?

-I know TF5 strongly declined DOM but what about OS?

-How is DM3 for now compared with DM2 and Minions DOM? And the first OS trends?

-What is it expected for Spider-Man Homecoming?

Thanks in advance :)