CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

22 minutes ago, AJG said:

What is "Valerian"?

It's the flop movie being released the same week as Dunkirk which will absorb the bomb stench from King Arthur, Alien Covenant, Baywatch and The Mummy.

Saw the Valerian trailer in 3D yesterday.

HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKED SO FUCKING GOOD IN 3D!! 

I never do 3D but last night I had to make an exception and I'm thinking I'll be making an exception when Valerian comes out. 

• Like 6

Ive rewatched Spider-Man 3, a film i pretty much hated for years. But with a more open mind, its actually not that bad. Sure, there are way too many plotlines and villains, the effects have aged badly and Mary Jane is as annoying as ever - but its still entertaining. The movie has a rather fast pace and many of the dumb scenes are funny - peters emo dance is one of the funniest scenes in any comic book movie imo, its hilarious, despite the cringe.

Still not a good movie but i cant hate it anymore. Its watchable and miles better than both the amazing spider mans (first one is boring as sh*t and the second on of the most hilarious abominations of Hollywood history).

Edited by Brainbug