CJohn

Weekend Thread 7/7-7/9 | ABSOLUTELY NO SPOILERS ALLOWED | SMH 117M, DM3 34M, BD 12.5M, WW 10.1M, TF5 6.3M, Biggus Dickus 3.65

Even though it keeps defying all rules, WW still probably can't get to 4x, which would be 413m. If it did though, the only other 30m+ opening summer films to do that this decade are Inception, Grown Ups, The Heat, and Ted. 3 of those are comedies and all 4 opened waaaay lower than WW. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

At this point, I'm not going to say what Wonder Woman can't do.

True, though 413 is a lofty goal yet. We'll need like a 20% drop or two in there along with nothing much worse than 30% or so for the rest of the holds. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, El Gato said:

That Wonder Woman hold is incredible!! So much for Spidey effecting her legs! WW is defying everyone and having an incredible run at the box office!

Praise Hera! Or Zeus lol

She's defying gravity!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked_Elphie.gif

• Like 1

Moderation:

Guys, it's stated very clearly in the first post -- do not post spoilers OF ANY KIND in the weekend thread. Use the other, appropriate threads for this.

@Warmaster506, you are thread-banned from this thread for 24 hours for posting SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING spoiler-related content. If you ignore the ban and post in this thread before Sat/Sun at midnight Pacific Time, you will be banned from the entire forum for one week.

@La Binoche, you are thread-banned from this thread for 24 hours for posting THE BEGUILED spoiler-related content. If you ignore the ban and post in this thread before Sat/Sun at midnight Pacific Time, you will be banned from the entire forum for one week.

• Like 9

Jesus Christ at Wonder Woman!! :ohmygod: Civil War is going down

Edit: The possibility of achieve a 4x multiplier after opening over 100m OW is just absurd, huge acomplishment.

Edited by picores
  • Like 5

A brilliant Logan

A brilliant Wonder Woman 

A brilliant Spider-Man

I hope all studios have finally learned a valuable lesson. No more original Sci-Fi. 

Spoiler

I kid. I kid. Please don't take this as the message. 

MAKE MORE ORIGINAL SCI FI. 

(Honourable mention to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol II)

• Like 5