franfar

Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga (yes that's the subtitle) | May 24, 2024 | Anya Taylor-Joy is Furiosa + Chris Hemsworth

That trailer was so good! It will be funny if Dune Part 2 ISN'T the best 2024 action filled sequel starring Anya Taylor Joy to a movie that won six Oscars set on a desert wasteland. I'm so excited to see this. 

• Haha 1

Do wonder what the framing device for this film is going to be. Based on the trailer, it's definitely leaning into this idea of Furiosa's origin being this mythical tale and that makes me really excited. Feel like we haven't had a Hollywood movie that felt like a geniune mythical epic in a very long time.

Way better trailer than the first one and i already liked that one.

George Miller is the gift that keeps on giving and i just hope he gets to be 120 years old.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

post 2019 WB trailers have never reached their past heights tbf

What? ELVIS had the best trailer of 2022, Barbie's entire campaign is iconic level, DUNE 2's final trailer was unreal, etc.

Re: Furiosa, yeah I have no idea how this will do but I think this doesn't have near the mass appeal that some will like claim it has.

30 minutes ago, excel1 said:

What? ELVIS had the best trailer of 2022, Barbie's entire campaign is iconic level, DUNE 2's final trailer was unreal, etc.

Re: Furiosa, yeah I have no idea how this will do but I think this doesn't have near the mass appeal that some will like claim it has.

I mean ... has actually anyone here claimed that this will be a big hit? If yes, i havent noticed it.

Personally, id say Fury Roads numbers would be the ceiling for this.

37 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Sorry Dune-heads, this is the coolest shot of the year in a blockbuster so far.

2024: The year Hollywood decided that great blockbusters can only be made with a desert setting.