That One Girl

San Diego Comic-Con 2017 | July 20-23 | Christopher Nolan has a movie out in theaters

8 minutes ago, eXtacy said:

More like Budget League, amiright?

Seriously who doing the VFX because most of that looked like pretty close to a video game. There is still time to touch it up.

They'll be working on VFX until the last week or day - they have almost 4 months, that's a lot of time.

29 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Is the DC panel over? So I guess there will be no official announcement of Jenkins directing WW2 and no release date. :sarah:

WB will just waste the momentum and goodwill that Wonder Woman has gained them, won't it?

:( 

I don't think they had much time between WW's success leading up to comic con to furnish us with all those details just yet. I'm sure they'll announce it in the coming months. Besides we got all these movies for the next 3 years that needs a release date as well.

Flashpoint, Wonder Woman 2, Suicide Squad 2, Green Lantern Corps, Justice League Dark, The Batman, Batgirl, and Shazam

Edited by DMan7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TalismanRing said:

According to Netflix and however they gauge these things, it was one of their most successful shows. :blink:

Critics wrong once again, they just aren't in touch with the common man. Folks out here craving a martial arts show that's abysmal in every way, including its embarrassing fight scenes

Love when the elitists get shown up

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, PRESIDENT BKB said:

I mean, it looks about as good as you'd expect considering it made it look like a PS4 Game, but in a good way considering I never played games with graphics like that on the SEGA DreamCast I used to own back in the day..

giphy.gif  

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't get past the VFX- heavy tone of these Justice Leage trailers, and bad VFX at that.

I love the characters and the cast, I really do. I just hate the way it looks, as if most of the movie was done on some bland, green screen stage.

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Critics wrong once again, they just aren't in touch with the common man. Folks out here craving a martial arts show that's abysmal in every way, including its embarrassing fight scenes

Love when the elitists get shown up

Never go full Futurist.

Edited by cookie
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JB33 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't get past the VFX- heavy tone of these Justice Leage trailers, and bad VFX at that.

I love the characters and the cast, I really do. I just hate the way it looks, as if most of the movie was done on some bland, green screen stage.

Well to be fair there is still nearly 4 months left and they will surely improve the Vfx and do touch ups in post production. I remember people complained about spiderman looking weak in Civil War trailer VFX wise but the end product turned out to be well done. I suspect if they release IW trailer right now it too would feature some partly done vfx. 

That being said nothing can be done about the VfX heavy tone you mentioned. Some people like that and some dont. All about presonal taste