Finnick

MOEDAY NUMBERS (Chapter Two) : APES:$5.79M | SMH:$5.46M | DM3 2.6M | BD 1.2M | WW: 875k

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

Spider-Man is doing solid business, this is essentially the Batman Begins of the franchise 

Not really.

BB was coming off Batman and Robin

Homecoming was coming off Civil War and had RDJ thrown in for good measure

also regardless of people enjoying SMh I think most would agree BB was far superior 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Spider-Man is doing solid business, this is essentially the Batman Begins of the franchise 

I dont think Homecoming is coming off one of the worst comic book movies ever made...

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

Not really.

also regardless of people enjoying SMh I think most would agree BB was far superior 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

True, but after Apes run, we may rethink how disappointing Spidey's is...Spidey beating it all day today on Movietickets and many times on Pulse is a bad sign, since it beat Spidey by $12M this weekend ($7M in real weekend funds)...

Maybe movie goers are running out of summer funds:)...

Running out of summer funds? They had a lot more last year.

10 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Not really.

To be fair, it was 15 minutes of Spider-Man for CW. I think odds are people liked the MCU take better than the Amazings but thought it wasn't as good as critics said or the fact that it's the 6th Spider-Man movie in the franchise in 15 years no less with 3 mixed to bad movies in a row may have caused some fatigue. However unlike BB this doesn't great legs, but both were made to help fix image.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

It was every bit as good as you said

Apes is my favorite blockbuster of the Summer. I am having trouble deciding if it's my favorite movie of the year between Logan and Get Out.