MCKillswitch123

WEEKEND THREAD | Weekend actuals (pg. 87 onward) - Dunkirk: 26.6M; The Emoji Movie: 24.5M; Girls Trip: 19.6M; Atomic Blonde: 18.2M; SM Homecoming: 13.2M; War For The POTA: 10.4M; Despicable Me 3: 7.4M; Valerian: 6.3M; Baby Driver: 3.9M; Wonder Woman: 3.3M

I need updates guys. I just spent 2 hours in the parking lot of a McDonalds chilling with my friends. I need some numbers after that McRoyal Bacon and the nuggets.

1 minute ago, ACSlater said:

You should have said hello when you in the UK...I was missing Americans near the end of our stay...

Actually felt the same way. The plane ride home felt like forever because by then I just wanted to be back home again :lol:

LOA_sm.thumb.jpg.7c8c6cd7c09512add546427
Tele, you know damnitgeorge0 has been impersonating you right? Even been using your avatar and pretending to ban people.

Ban hammer time?

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/689-justice-league-november-17-2017-zack-snyder-stepping-away-from-post-production-to-deal-with-personal-issuespage-423-is-the-requestwarning-from-modsplease-read-and-abidethank-you/?do=findComment&comment=3127230

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/profile/37628-damnitgeorge08/ Edited by Mojoguy

1 minute ago, Nova said:

Actually felt the same way. The plane ride home felt like forever because by then I just wanted to be back home again :lol:

Yep...I am ready to be back to my beloved Boston...

Couple of weeks in Auckland to smooth things over with the in-laws (due to us eloping) and then to the US...gonna have a big pizza and Sam Adams as soon as I land...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Charlize "discovered" Jlaw and gave her her first shot in a prestigious Hollywood movie.

So I demand nothing but respect for the Theron.

-_-

Are you just going to defend every single person who has ever slightly associated with JLaw in any way?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mojoguy said:

LOA_sm.thumb.jpg.7c8c6cd7c09512add546427
Tele, you know damnitgeorge0 has been impersonating you right? Even been using your avatar and pretending to ban people.

Ban hammer time?

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/topic/689-justice-league-november-17-2017-zack-snyder-stepping-away-from-post-production-to-deal-with-personal-issuespage-423-is-the-requestwarning-from-modsplease-read-and-abidethank-you/?do=findComment&comment=3127230

http://forums.boxofficetheory.com/profile/37628-damnitgeorge08/

lol. He knows it. Asked me for help to clear out JL thread. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spaghetti of 1000 Planets said:

However, I have yet to talk about the film's strongest cast member. Sir Patrick Stewart plays Poop the Poo Emoji in a way that makes you think he is an actual piece of feces. That might sound disgusting, but in the vein of South Park's greatest work, "You're Getting Old," director Tony Leondis utilizes this in a spectacular way. Poop constantly shows up to remind audiences on how dumb or moronic the movie is. This works magnificently because by Poop being there, all of the audience's cynicism is cast onto Poop and away from their own experience. Thus, Poop's presence prevents the film from being ever remotely close to bad. Stewart has topped himself in this performance, making any other role of his feel like a distant number two.

:stretcher:

:rofl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

But why?

Well, we were eating and after that we just stayed there talking. One of them was smoking as well, and I don't want that shit smell in my car. After a while another friend of ours showed up by coincidence which extended our stay in there.

• Like 1