MCKillswitch123

WEEKEND THREAD | Weekend actuals (pg. 87 onward) - Dunkirk: 26.6M; The Emoji Movie: 24.5M; Girls Trip: 19.6M; Atomic Blonde: 18.2M; SM Homecoming: 13.2M; War For The POTA: 10.4M; Despicable Me 3: 7.4M; Valerian: 6.3M; Baby Driver: 3.9M; Wonder Woman: 3.3M

1 minute ago, Shawn said:

I haven't even checked to see where the nearest laser IMAX is to me. I've been very spoiled having 70mm options within driving distance the last few years.

Laser IMAX is a heck of a lot better than I expected. In some ways it might actually be better than 70mm IMAX. Either way, those two versions of this movie are completely different from what everyone else is seeing in typical auditoriums. Even a regular digital PLF version is not that good. As you mentioned, there is a dim projection quality to it. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Laser IMAX is a heck of a lot better than I expected. In some ways it might actually be better than 70mm IMAX. Either way, those two versions of this movie are completely different from what everyone else is seeing in typical auditoriums. Even a regular digital PLF version is not that good. As you mentioned, there is a dim projection quality to it. 

I hope IMAX can develop a camera that can match the IMAX 70mm camera. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Panda Machos said:

He's also lucky he still has little cousins to take.  The ones I used to take are in high school now and don't care about seeing the animations I want to see anymore.

I better get a niece or nephew soon to take or I'm going to have to find myself a wife so I can have a kid who I can take to see my Disney movies. :ph34r:

The correct answer is not to see Disney movies. :ph34r: 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

The correct answer is not to see Disney movies. :ph34r: 

I hope that I don't see you watching The Last Jedi in theaters next December, and lets not forget those awful Disney XD tv shows :ph34r: 

• Haha 1

Just now, CJohn said:

I hope that I don't see you watching The Last Jedi in theaters next December, and lets not forget those awful Disney XD tv shows :ph34r: 

TV is different. Was different. But now everyone should watch Verizon's go90 network, not Disney XD. :ph34r: 

1 minute ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

TV is different. Was different. But now everyone should watch Verizon's go90 network, not Disney XD. :ph34r: 

I didn't even knew that was a thing. :ph34r:

• Haha 2