WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 61): Kingsman 39M | It 29.8M | Ninjago 20.4M | AA 6.3M | mother! 3.3M | Friend Request 2M (lol)

32 minutes ago, John Marston said:

depends what you mean by disappoint. 700m instead of 900m? That wouldn't be too bad 

This expectation are so much over the place, that one need to define disappoint, do you have second biggest domestic unadjusted ever, third, below Titanic or below Jurassic World ? Avengers BO type of disappointment or close to Rogue One ?

27 minutes ago, John Marston said:

depends what you mean by disappoint. 700m instead of 900m? That wouldn't be too bad 

How can you say that?  A paltry $700m Domestic is obviously a disaster. :nudgewink:

That would be around a 25% drop - better than the 30%+ drops for the second installments of the two previous SW trilogies.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blankments said:

yeah it's pretty annoying because i always get mad at the aspect ratio and cyborg

The Jigsaw trailer is quickly reaching annoying stalker territory for me; I've gotten it at my last three movies for a total of four times. At least Flatliners is done terrorizing me because it's not in the Kingsman mix.

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

To be fair to Ethan, Han's instincts seem poor as well

Yeah, because I don't read the signs that a girl isn't into me :sadben: 

Edited by WrathOfHan

Runtimes without credits and attachments for next week's releases:

Battle of the Sexes: 1:55. Attachments are The Shape of Water, Three Billboards, and Goodbye Christopher Robin.

American Made: 1:46. Attachments are The Snowman and Thank You for Your Service.

Flatliners: 1:46. Attachments unknown.

A Question of Faith: 1:39. Attachments are Same Kind of Different as Me and The Stray (fuck this movie if it prevents Sexes or Stronger from expanding by me).

1 minute ago, Blankments said:

i have not got the jigsaw trailer once

You are very lucky; I've gotten it at every horror film since Annabelle and American Assassin because it's a Lionsgate attachment. I thought it looked ok at first, but it's starting to get on my nerves.

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The Jigsaw trailer is quickly reaching annoying stalker territory for me; I've gotten it at my last three movies for a total of four times. At least Flatliners is done terrorizing me because it's not in the Kingsman mix.

Yeah, because I don't read the signs that a girl isn't into me :sadben: 

Just take up an internship with @ACSlater and you'll be a ladies man in no time

7 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

... well that makes me wrong on NInjago but not Kingsman :ph34r:

You didn't really make any prediction for Kingsman though aside from Ninjago opening at #1 instead though, and Kingsman could still top the box office. :D