WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 61): Kingsman 39M | It 29.8M | Ninjago 20.4M | AA 6.3M | mother! 3.3M | Friend Request 2M (lol)

13 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The Jigsaw trailer is quickly reaching annoying stalker territory for me; I've gotten it at my last three movies for a total of four times. At least Flatliners is done terrorizing me because it's not in the Kingsman mix.

What about the Happy Death Day trailer?

10 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

You didn't really make any prediction for Kingsman though aside from Ninjago opening at #1 instead though, and Kingsman could still top the box office. :D

I said I didn't think Kingsman would go as high as Han thought it would

8 minutes ago, Rumpot said:

Ninjago actually selling really well so far at my theater.  The Dolby theater had 57 seats taken for 12:30pm which is kinda impressive since they are $19.09 each.

Are you reporting from an area with schools off?  I know my large district is off today.  There are quite a few around the country off for Rosh Hashana (even though they don't list it as the reason)...

Edited by TwoMisfits

6 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Are you reporting from an area with schools off?  I know my large district is off today.  There are quite a few around the country off for Rosh Hashana (even though they don't list it as the reason)...

Nope, schools in since Sept 5 in Arlington County (Virginia) - actually saw the little buggers get on the bus this am...and the 1:20pm $13.09 Regular seats is amazingly at 132 full seats.  If this is more than a microcosm then Ninjago numbers are going to be well above 30m

• Like 4

1 hour ago, marveldcfox said:

So basically, Kingsman 2 is following the Maze Runner franchise trajectory.

I called it LOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Now what should I predict next...what big movie will disappoint.....i wanna say a little movie coming in December but the fanbase of that is fucking obnoxious. Before they jump go check out my reviews for previous 2 movies in that franchise.  

If Kingsman 2 makes around 350 m WW I wonder if there will be sequel.

That's about what Wanted made.

Just now, grey ghost said:

If Kingsman 2 makes around 350 m WW I wonder if there will be sequel.

That's about what Wanted made.

I think it needs to at minimum, match the first in WW gross. There's gonna be a a lot of downward momentum after this one.

9 minutes ago, Rumpot said:

Nope, schools in since Sept 5 in Arlington County (Virginia) - actually saw the little buggers get on the bus this am...and the 1:20pm $13.09 Regular seats is amazingly at 132 full seats.  If this is more than a microcosm then Ninjago numbers are going to be well above 30m

Fairfax County is off if you look online...that's a huge district in the area...