aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

Covenant and Runner so far :

4.2 + 11.1 (+164.3%) + 12.0 (+8.1%) + 8.86 (-26.2%) = 36.16

4.0 + 8.70 (+117.5%) + ...

Covenant was in May so the Sat bump was muted and Friday was stronger. But Sunday was strong for the same reason.

So Runner should have a much better Sat bump and worse Sun drop.

I'll just say be grateful that other Bronies haven't discovered this forum. They've grown as insufferable as comic book nerds with how much they're defending the movie.

A worse number than I hoped for pre critical reception, obviously. Now I'm hoping it's just profitable enough that they're not discouraged from making another film, because I still think they could make something really good out of the TV show's universe if they make the writing as much of a priority as they do for the series.

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I truly hope Trump builds the wall... to ensure the American disease doesn't spread to the rest of the world.

The land of the Blade Runner bombs and the home of the dumbasses who didn't support it.

:apocalypse:

Spoiler

Issa joke, don't really believe people who didn't support it are asses...

Maybe 30% :ph34r:

Edited by UNDERDOG

8 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I'll just say be grateful that other Bronies haven't discovered this forum. They've grown as insufferable as comic book nerds with how much they're defending the movie.

A worse number than I hoped for pre critical reception, obviously. Now I'm hoping it's just profitable enough that they're not discouraged from making another film, because I still think they could make something really good out of the TV show's universe if they make the writing as much of a priority as they do for the series.

Fun.

Paste some of their best posts. I wanna see.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

At first I thought he was the FANT4STIC guy (he is) yet wasn't quite sure :lol: 

but he's back for a reason.  he's going against Pacific Rim 2 right now so that must mean he's cheering for a film that's gonna open around that time.  probably sherlock gnomes.

Edited by That One Guy

BR49 Audience Score on 86%. Started off at 90% yesterday.

I remember Dunkirk had started off at 92% and stabilized at 82% after a couple of weekends/weeks.

My Little Pony's Aud Score is 91% btw. Started at 92% yesterday.

Edited by a2knet

So, it seems BR is a good movie ( haven't watched it yet ), but not good enough to recommend to your friends and relatives, who won't have the patience to sit for more than 3 hours to see a movie.

The running time isn't the reason alone. There are tons of longs movies ( Titanic, Lord of The Rings trilogy, TDKR ) which were longer than BR and they made a ton of money. 

So, this seems to be a movie that is good but you don't have the guts to tell people to watch it, because it's damn long.