Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just bought Fatal Attraction on DvD. Ive waited an eternity now that it would get a proper BluRay here in Germany, but nope. Now i dont want to wait any longer. I want to see that movie since like 2010. Im unspoiled and the plot seems highly intriguing.

Edited by Brainbug

1 hour ago, FantasticBeasts said:

It's sad how common homophobia is between people of colour. You would expect those who have faced discrimination and violence to be more inclined to show respect against different social groups but that's not the case. 

I had my twitter account suspended for a homophobic post.

The offending text "Tesco has a special offer on ----", which it literally did....

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/282049626

Twitter obviously doesn't do British English.

1 hour ago, Alli said:

i'm with wells on this one. seems unfair. he didn't do anything bad.

“I am on my knees, Mr. Mangold, saying thank you, thank you and thank you again for persuading Vinessa Shaw to do her first flat-out, boob-baring nude scene. I was in heaven as Crowe drew her on his notepad. Please tell me there’s somebody on the Yuma team who can slip me some stills of the shooting that day… please. I’m serious. I know you think like I do in this respect, so please … as one good hombre to another … you don’t have to be the guy who passes along the stills. Just tell the still photographer or the editor or whomever caught her as she posed. I’m not a sleazebag either—I don’t pass along stills to the Mr. Skin crowd or my friends. This would be just for my, myself & I.”

25 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I wish I could find that photo of him at that film festival Q&A, sprawled out on the floor in front of the front row so he could take an arty picture.

it was the indy spirit awards press room

BfaxgyACMAAt0R8.jpg

the fruit of his labor:

spiritrussell.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1