Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

i got for my 2018 thing Most Watched Actor was Sam Jackson (probably because i watched all the marvel movies) Most Watched Director was Ang Lee (probably because i watched all the Ang Lee movies)

Brad Pitt and Steven Soderbergh were mine

Every time I see Bryce Dallas Howard she's at a different shape. It must be easy for rich people to lose weight since they can pay personal trainers and hire people to cook enjoyable dietary food.

I lost a lot of weight during my post-Justice League depression, but started gaining after I was emotionally well again. But now I'm being careful to not to go back to my old shape, because it's not easy to lose weight. It's simple, but not easy. Not for poor people like me.

I will try to not consume sugar for a month, people say it completely changes your life. I was supposed to start this challenge today, but ended up eating sugar by accident. It is in basically every product that sells on the supermarket expect for fruits and vegetables. Well, technically there's sugar in fruits but I'm talking about added sugar. But you can't cheat with artificial sweeteners or honey.

2 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I will try to not consume sugar for a month, people say it completely changes your life. I was supposed to start this challenge today, but ended up eating sugar by accident. It is in basically every product that sells on the supermarket expect for fruits and vegetables. Well, technically there's sugar in fruits but I'm talking about added sugar. But you can't cheat with artificial sweeteners or honey.

Yeah, staying away from processed foods and added sweeteners will be a huge benefit. And it helps your palate too. Keep away from all that fat-free stuff, they just pack in the sugar to give it flavor.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I am here to know if Han has already seen Spider-Verse and Bumblebee or if he is one step closer to prove he is the fakest fan on the planet Earth.

Regret to inform you that he is still the fakest fan.

• ...wtf 1

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

This is going to be one of those ventures that produces one or two films that do poorly and then goes under I predict.

Edited by cookie

By the way with Chalamet looking to get his second nomination before turning 25 it dawned on me that we have no obvious It Girls at the moment (since the current popular young actresses ala Stone, Robbie, Larson, etc. are no longer fresh faces). Feels like it’s been a long time since it was rising young actors (Chalamet, Hedges) taking the spotlight. In a perfect world The Hate U Give would’ve turned Amandla Stenberg into an overnight sensation but alas, the movie probably needed to make a much bigger box office/awards impact (or at least for her other big project of the year to be a big hit and not a total flop like The Darkest Minds was).

22 minutes ago, filmlover said:

By the way with Chalamet looking to get his second nomination before turning 25 it dawned on me that we have no obvious It Girls at the moment (since the current popular young actresses ala Stone, Robbie, Larson, etc. are no longer fresh faces). Feels like it’s been a long time since it was rising young actors (Chalamet, Hedges) taking the spotlight. In a perfect world The Hate U Give would’ve turned Amandla Stenberg into an overnight sensation but alas, the movie probably needed to make a much bigger box office/awards impact (or at least for her other big project of the year to be a big hit and not a total flop like The Darkest Minds was).

hedges and chalamet still needs a hit to their names (Dune's gonna flop and playing the sixth most important character in little women doesn't count either sorry) if they want to be it kids.

• Haha 1