Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

5 hours ago, That One Guy said:

It's literally a place called WATCH PEOPLE DIE.  The fact that there's a significant group of people that post videos of real people dying on a place as public as Reddit is sickening.

Liveleak.com had its servers overloaded yesterday from people watching the video. (Now they banned it).

YouTube has countless videos of people dying in real life minus violent situations.

I m not saying its right but i think you are being a bit naive about the internet.

Once the moral outrage passes people just go back to the same.

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 2
  • Knock It Off 3

9 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

just looked up this mike cernovich guy. one of the few times you can tell the person who wrote his wikipedia article clearly hates him.

sheeeeesh. That's an embarrassing Wikipedia article.

Personal life

During an interview with his wife, when referring to his feelings about becoming a father to a baby girl, Cernovich said, "I'll be nice to her, as long as she's not a basic bitch."[9]

5 minutes ago, TMP said:

Seeing Fraser Anning’s bitch-ass get egged is sooooo satisfying. Only shitheads like him would result to beating a minor in response to that.

I hope this starts a trend of egging other fascist politicians. Imagine the same thing happening to Trump (probably won't happen but one can hope).

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, 2kt09 said:

- snip -

To throw shoes at politicians is tradition in certain countries. In others its a long lasting tradition to throw egg (preferably foul ones) or squishy things like tomatoes. Usually no injury...

But today the most funny, even when then sometimes injury causing, tradition to show displeasure was in Austria, in the so called ink castle (it isn't a castle), as the parliament included different countries (one empire), different languages (and no one bothered to translate a thing) and the honoured members of parliament threw their very heavy glasses full of ink. The real ink, means ppl and their really expensive clothes got 'blackened', the population could see if it was again a 'lively' discussion with one glance. Only to be clear, that was before WW I

31 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

To throw shoes at politicians is tradition in certain countries. In others its a long lasting tradition to throw egg (preferably foul ones) or squishy things like tomatoes. Usually no injury...

But today the most funny, even when then sometimes injury causing, tradition to show displeasure was in Austria, in the so called ink castle (it isn't a castle), as the parliament included different countries (one empire), different languages (and no one bothered to translate a thing) and the honoured members of parliament threw their very heavy glasses full of ink. The real ink, means ppl and their really expensive clothes got 'blackened', the population could see if it was again a 'lively' discussion with one glance. Only to be clear, that was before WW I

At least, that comes across as we're all in participation of this expected act. Same with stand-up comedians.