Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Peacock has barely any content and I'm surprised there's even a paid version considering that even HBO Max has more content in its TCM section than this service's entire movie section (and there's like 10 Monster High movies in here). There are also very few movies and TV shows that are premium exclusive so I have a feeling a lot of stuff on the free catalogue will go to premium after a while since at this point, paying $4.99 for a bit of extra content feels uselss. The interface also feels extremely cluttered with these huge images.

Edited by lorddemaxus

5 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Anyone know where I can get some free bitcoin?  Asking for a friend. 

All joking aside, this is a MAJOR black eye for Twitter and if accounts were actually compromised (i.e. DMs accessed) there could be some very very choppy waters ahead.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/donreisinger/2020/07/15/peacocks-launch-day-rankings-top-quibi-hbo-max-but-disney-still-leads/#27f0208f23e3

Peacock’s Launch Day Rankings Top Quibi, HBO Max. But Disney+ Still Leads

Pretty unsurprising. Beating HBO Max and Quibi probably wasn't hard for Peacock because its a free service , isn't build on top of a previous service (where all the legacy subscribers shifted), and NBC made today's Premiere League games exclusive to Peacock instead of network TV (forcing people to watch them on Peacock). 

Edited by lorddemaxus

11 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/donreisinger/2020/07/15/peacocks-launch-day-rankings-top-quibi-hbo-max-but-disney-still-leads/#27f0208f23e3

Peacock’s Launch Day Rankings Top Quibi, HBO Max. But Disney+ Still Leads

Pretty unsurprising. Beating HBO Max and Quibi probably wasn't hard for Peacock because its a free service , isn't build on top of a previous service (where all the legacy subscribers shifted), and NBC made today's Premiere League games exclusive to Peacock instead of network TV (forcing people to watch them on Peacock). 

The Peacock stream was much much much much better than the NBC sports one. Very smooth and clear.

They have an Olympics channel which was definitely supposed to be the big ticket item at launch.

I get Peacock premium through cable, same with HBO Max.

Lots of rumors floating around the Twitterati that Dan Synder is going to have a VERY bad day tomorrow.

Won't repeat any of the gossip, but it does appear that a major, scandalous, story is allegedly going to drop on WaPo either tomorrow or Friday. Could just be the Twitterverse getting out of hand, but there does seem to be more than a few different sources of this rumormongering.

Edited by Porthos