Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, DARth DAR said:

La La Land might be one of those flicks I never get around to watching.

I only saw it because it was showing on the outside movie screen on the back of my cruise ship back then. It's a decent movie, at least

2 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Anyone else do the Spotify wrapped thing?

nope never used Spotify

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Anyone else do the Spotify wrapped thing? I'm a nut for statics and all so I think it's pretty cool.

and since I don't care about statistics, I won't probably use that wrapped part either :P

but it's cool they have something like that for you to enjoy :) 

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Anyone else do the Spotify wrapped thing? I'm a nut for statics and all so I think it's pretty cool.

To no suprise my top three artists were :

Jason Isbell 

Kendrick Lamar

Lydia Loveless

Just had a look.

Spotify thinks I'm 35 🤔 

Top 3 artists:

1. Justin Timberlake

2. Childish Gambino

3. Taylor Swift

Songs:

1. Redbone

2. Mirrors

3. No Vaseline

Genres:

1. Rock

2. Classic Rock

3. Mellow Gold

The genres don't really reflect my most listened to stuff :hahaha: Dunno how JT was my most listened artist; thought for sure it was Gambino

Just got back from a double screening of Lu Over the Wall and The Disaster Artist (I have weird double screenings, don't ask.) Enjoyed them both, but I'm genuinely surprised how much my audience really seemed to love The Disaster Artist. Seriously, this was just a regular screening, but people were legit clapping at the end, which probably doesn't sound much to American members but trust me when I say it almost never happens in England (aside from special stuff like festival screenings and the like.) I'm not even certain I can think of a regular movie screening that I've attended that got that sort of reception.

Admittedly, it was pretty obvious that most of my audience had either already seen or were familiar with The Room, which almost certainly helped, but I still wasn't expecting how much people seemed to enjoy it.